Turning the page...

ShockWave

• Leadership

Hello lads.

This will be rather a short announcement but I guess it's finally a good moment to share few words to all of you...

Yeah, I know it's been a while since a last update here. But for the past few months (actually year and half to be exact) my real life's been quite a struggle.
By struggle I mean, I had a lot things to bare on my shoulders which made it quite impossible to find a spot for MTA stuff.
I will not dwell on it too much because I am not that type of person to share my personal stuff to the "internet".
Real life comes first and so I had to kinda isolate myself from MTA or any other game.

During my absence things went sideways with TfF and we can't deny that. We lost many good members, we lost our playerbase, but I won't cry over it.
Actually I am here today to fix those things and officially announce TfF's return because we are far away from giving up.

From now on, expect regular news, clan updates and member recruitments.

In the upcoming week, I will get more into details regarding our current state of clan members, our forum & server changes.

There's a lot to talk so stay tuned for that! 😘

[TL;DR]

TfF's back

• ShockWave pinned and featured this topic