SiNNeX's Join Request

SiNNeX

Hello! Thank you for opening my join request! I took a long time to do it and i hope you enjoy reading it! 

Sorry for any mistakes in writing. I learned English self-taught!

About Me: My name is Luciano Cavalcante. I live in Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil. My city is one of the biggest cities on Brazil. I'm currently in university of Computer Sciences and i practice some sports in the off-time, like football (It's Brazil, everybody plays football) and ride my bike through the streets to get relaxed. I play a lot of games, being the most played Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO), but i started to play League of Legends (LoL) last week and i'm loving how it is so calm and you can play while you play a good playlist at Spotify! My favorite band in Arctic Monkeys, but i can listen to every type of music and i'll like, so feel free to send me a playlist that you like. I am currently dating the most beautiful person in the world and i hope to get married in the next years and live in my own house with her. Everyday i go to gym and try to have a healthy life. I intend to take an English course to deepen my language and be more able to talk. I pretend to travel the world pretty soon, so stay tuned, you may see me walking on the street.

General Information: My nickname in-game is SiNNeX, and may undergo slight visual changes on the same, since i love to variate the nick itself. I'm 20 years old. I was born on 31/05/1999, at 13:00 GMT-3. I am living in Brazil for the last 20 years, but i hope to move to some other country (Like Canada) really soon.

MTA:SA Career (Click to expand):

• Short Version

I started playing race in the end of 2012, when i was searching for an new server. The first server i joined was OS Race and it was very difficult. After some months, i tried out a new style, because OS was starting to get easy. I found a russian DM Race and started to get better and better. After some years and after some clans, i've joined Eye For an Eye (EfE#) and it merged with The Favoured Few (TfF) in 2017 (as long as i remember). I used to only play in TfF server, but not participate in CWs, but when Who Finishes First (WFF) started to arise and becoming famous, i became the WFF Manager of TFF and managed several matches for the clan. So i was really happy being part of it. 

After a while, really tough loses and a lot of member changes, i was starting to feel tired, sad and unmotivated. I tried to focus only on training, but the result were not the same anymore. I could barely make 10 points in a Lucky Seven (L7) match, so i decided to take a break from MTA and the community.

But i was always re-watching my highlights at Lucky Seven passed matches and feeling amazed on how they could be intense. And after a year i found myself watching WFF 19 Finals on youtube from Micra's channel. It was so intense, so good, so hard, i could even feel that feeling of being on a match, defending your clan shield and giving everything you have to win! This is when i decided that i want that feel again, i want to prove myself once again in this clan, TFF is my home and always will be.  

• Long Version

I started playing MTA in mid-2012, so are almost six years playing this game, because i stopped in 2018 and came back this year. I found MTA when i was looking for an alternative way to play DayZ because my PC could not handle the original DayZ. After a while looking discovered I had an alternative way of GTA: SA, called SA:MP, which had a basic gamemode of killing zombies. I played for a while but felt it was not what I was looking for, so I continued my search for a mod similar to DayZ. My search went on for a few more weeks, until I find a video of a recent mod that actually simulated it on GTA:SA. My expectations were on max. When I finally entered the server was one of the happiest moments of my life as it had been a long time I was waiting to play DayZ. After a while (a long time), I got tired of it, and wanted something new... Was when, while I was looking for another server of DayZ, I found a server called "GTA.RU Old School race" and I thought "race? looks good". When I entered I came across ramps, loops and instant exchange of cars, I thought "This is the most insane thigh i ever saw in GTA:SA", but decided to take a chance. After two months I was good at it, but still playing DayZ daily, so I decided to leave the it and focus only on OS (Old School). Another month has passed and I realized I was getting pretty good at it, I began to get into clans, make friends and meet almost all the maps that server.

After a few months playing, I realized that I was the better player in the server and that it was no longer a challenge, that's when I started to map, because I thought that i could do some difficult and innovative maps. The success was resounding, everyone loved my maps, but I was not satisfied, so I started to look for a revolutionary server with my brothers, that's when I found another server called "GTA.RU DM race," quickly went thinking it would be very innovative, and it really was, new maps; new clans and new people, many of them absurdly "pros". At first it was very hard, I could not get me out well in almost any map and it shook me a lot, I began to think to leave the game, and I did, but I ended up returning after a week, since MTA is a addiction. Three months have passed and I was finally getting to make some progress and it was getting very excited because it was already being invited to some clans of respect on the server. After a while I started to gain a lot of respect and notoriety, it was do this I started to make great friends that are still with me today. There was a time when I was determined to create a clan, which was called Velocity Out Nos (VoN). I did all the scripts, but unfortunately the idea went no further for lack of help.

At this part of the journey i was pretty lost. Didn't know where to play, where to join, what to play. I used to play in small servers, mostly on OS, because i was better than everyone and it's good to be "the legend" somewhere. I scouted many servers, many clans, i tried to open several servers and meet a lot of persons. Then i joined FFS Tournament server and started to watch my first WFF (Who Finishes First) match ever. I felt amazed with the skill level of the players on it. Was in this moment that i get deep inside the game, trying to get really better to prove myself in the community as a WFF player, because i loved that playstyle without 3 hours playing a single hunter battle to decide who wins a single point in the CW. It was so boring that i didn't even want to play, imagine watch it. After some clan changes i was in Eye For an Eye (EfE#) when it merged with TFF and started my life in this clan. I was here when the WFF thing exploded and the first WFF Squad was created and the clan started to rape the other at L7. And this was my favorite play style, so i was really happy being part of it. After a while, really tough loses and a lot of member changes, i was starting to feel tired, sad and unmotivated. I tried to focus only on training, but the result were not the same anymore. I could barely make 10 points in a Lucky Seven (L7) match, so i decided to take a break from MTA and the community.

But i was always re-watching my highlights at Lucky Seven passed matches and feeling amazed on how they could be intense. And after a year i found myself watching WFF 19 Finals on youtube from Micra's channel. It was so intense, so good, so hard, i could even feel that feeling of being on a match, defending your clan shield and giving everything you have to win! This is when i decided that i want that feel again, i want to prove myself once again in this clan, TFF is my home and always will be.  

My involvement with other clans: I have been in several clans throughout my 6 years playtime and I feel pretty grateful for being part of each one of them. I believe that I've learned i lot from each one, since i was trying to meet new people and learning different play styles along the way. The most important are:

• xR| - Xtreme Racers
  • vG| - Visual Gaming
  • /AiR\ - Awesome in Racing
  • EfE# - Eye For an Eye
  • /TfF\ - The Favoured Few

Why you want to join TFF?I want to come back to this family, as i said before, because i miss the feeling of being part of it. The intense feeling of being challenged every time you join a tournament, the friendship that the members carry on with you in the server and off it, the leadership that always support you with any kind of stuff. I remember moments when i was kinda sad with MTA and with my life, and some TFF guys talked to me at skype, wishing me a happy birthday and a good future. That was really good and i feel grateful till now. I also loved how the members were deep focused on winning. How some players trained to get better and better and defend your partners at any cost during the matches. Of course i couldn't forget the community around the TFF! Look at this amazing website you are in. It has severous resources that you may pass an hour reading and enjoin. And i want to say a hello to @Flip, i know you missed me every night! I really think i can help the Clan to get on a new level of community and gameplay once again.

What can you do for the community?: As a mainly WFF player, i can help the manager with the tournaments, as i did before. I used to train a lot before the matches and i will be giving 100% of me to the new ones that are up to come. I'm also a DM player, my hunter skills are pretty much decent and can be helping the team in Clanwars and training. The DM server managing is also a good part of my nature. I can be online a pretty long time of the day and help players with issues and look for them at the server. I'm also very active on Discord and can help to manage it and be very helpful. The forum part are pretty strong too, since i'm always looking to be participative and be friend of everyone! 

My Socials (Click to redirect): 

Thanks for reading my join request till here! You can consult me for more details or any questions that you may have!

Your Gratefully, 

Sinnex 1280px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png

Edited by SiNNeX

I can definitely sense the passion you show through this particular application. It goes without saying that your enthusiasm is present, however, I personally wish you would have kept your MTA career brief the way it is dictated on the format we issued. We find it much more convenient when our applicants underline their most influential and significant moments rather than having us read through the immensity of your career. With that being said, thanks for the contribution and good luck. 😉

3 hours ago, empty said:

I can definitely sense the passion you show through this particular application. It goes without saying that your enthusiasm is present, however, I personally wish you would have kept your MTA career brief the way it is dictated on the format we issued. We find it much more convenient when our applicants underline their most influential and significant moments rather than having us read through the immensity of your career. With that being said, thanks for the contribution and good luck. 😉

Hello @empty! I made some changes to the application. Hope it gets aligned with your recommendations. Thanks for them!