Slimy's Join Request

slimy

• 1. General introduction:

Hi, my name is Igor, I'm 18 years old and I live in Warsaw, Poland. In free time I like to play computer games and make some maps in MTA if I got motivation : )
• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

Generally I would say about 3 hours/day (sometimes I can spend all night mapping but w/e), depends on many things like simply having fun for example : )
• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started playing MTA when i was about 10 years old on polish freedom servers. I met many friendly people so I decided to stay in this game. Later I found my first DM server which was Polish Pr0 Server. Here I met even more friends that I'm in good relations till now. This mode was awesome for me but after about 3 years PPS was closed. I found some popular servers like TFF, FFS and TG. I wasn't feeling as good as on polish server becouse of bigger community so I left mta for a while. Then when I came back there was a server called ER. I was fascinated about it. Here I learned more about DM and started playing on average level. Unluckly again, server was closed soon. Again I had a break in playing MTA. Then I came back again (this game is too good lmao) and found myself at TG 2.0. AGAIN server where I used to play was closed! Actually I mean that they introduced TG 3.0 in beta mode and everyone stopped playing here. So I found out TFF where many of my friends were playing. Im really enjoying atmosphere here till now. Also I started learning some WFF because of my friends. Meanwhile I was playing like 1 or 2 months on servers of clans I was in. But they also were closed after a while. At this moment I'm celebrating anniversary of releasing my first map (Slimy v0 - Warmup). For this year I learned A LOT about mapping "art" and I feel like I couldn't imagine myself without doing this, it's my biggest hobby. Here I would like to thank most of my friends that helped me reaching my actual level of mapping: Damian - who made video for my first map, he also inspired me to start mapping alone; Shaelsinso - my personal, extreme-mode map tester and recorder : ) xMekoto - the guy who actually started 2 maps before my v0 with me, but we never finished it ^^, he taught me doing my first steps in editor; XpRonnie - let's say he is my Senpai, he was watching over my work since v0, thanks so much for that; Luminaire - who helped me with most script on my maps; DaXx- who supported me with his modelled objects when i needed them : )  Jil - who invited me to my first ft ever where I was supposed to help him with deco, thanks to that fact i learned some stuff about decorating : ) And last but not least - Gteatero - the guy (I gay) who saved my maps from being undecorated or decorated by other people with one simple comment under my map release, I was about to give up on decorating since it was terribly hard at the beginning, but thanks to him i didnt and I'm glad with that : )

• 4. Your old clans:

I was in many "little clans" that didnt even have their own server etc. but here are some normal clans I used to be in:

- Custom Pro Players (CPP) Was closed after first CW that we lost...

- Polish Pr0 Clan (PPC) Server admin stopped developing server and community left it.

- Skilled Gaming (sK) About 1-2 months since I joined, the leadership went offline for a long time (also the server) so unoffcially it was closed and people started to leave so did I
• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I'm really friendly and full of empathy so I could help administrating server and/or forum. Also since im a mapper I could help testing/fixing maps. When it's about CWs if you feel like I'll be the right person to take a part in it I will undoubtedly do my best in maps training.
• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

Of course I think I'm a decent mapper, also my driving skills are not the worst : ) and most likely making friends since I'm conflict-free person : )
• 7. Something to add (optional):

Fun fact: My nickname (Slimy) is a part of my first MTA randomly generated nickname : )

Discord - WooF aka Slimy~#9879

Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/id/HowHowMadafaka

Edited by slimy

• DraGuN locked this topic