Spacy's Join Request

Spacy

• 1. General introduction

My name is Enis , I'm from Turkey and I'm 20 years old.I'm studying at university,my hobbies are playing video games,playing basketball and swimming...

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day)

I am working right now so 3 4 hours a day for now.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous)

I started to play MTA at 2012.My first server was called"Default MTA Server". I played there 1 years but got bored from there because it was os server. Then I found many servers. One of them was Empire Of riders. I played there for 2 years that was really good server especially its atmosphere. My first clan is called "Pro vegiled Skillers". I stayed there for 1 years but the leader kicked me for a reason. My second clan was From Hell. that was so friendly clan. I stayed there for 1 years too. After 1 years I left because many players was inactive.After from hell I joined Very Important Players. I stayed there about 3-4 months. I left from there too because everybody was WFF member and I don't train wff so I had to leave from there. My last clan was International team.That was good clan but i had to leave from there because I have left from MTA. After long time break i decided to try to join nTL and they suprisingly accepted me.Probably that's the best clan i have ever seen and joined because they are like real family.You can't describe it you have to be part of nTL to understand it.I gained a lot of experience in nTL so i can clearly say my best year was 2017-2018.Sadly i had some issues in clan and left it.That was worst mistake ever.I was planning to stay clanless but Every wanted to see me in UP and i wanted to give a try.I knew that i wont adopt them and that's what happened.Everything was wrong with me.I should never have entered there.Anyways then i back to nTL but sadly It's closed and i tried my luck with TfF.I knew TfF was falling already and a friend wanted me to join there so i listened him and join.I had to go inactive due of university for like 2 months when i back the clan felt me inactive and i decided to leave.And then i was bored of waiting for jr's and stayed clanless for some time.Then i got invite from a clan called"Unstoppable Fighters".It was quite skilled and friendly clan.I had good cw times in there but sadly it got closed.I knew ntl was going to reopen so i didnt join any clans because i thought ntl is best clan but it wasn't old ntl sadly.I stayed there like 1 2 months and then left because like everyone was inactive.I liked tff when i was in and want to try my luck here again.

• 4. Your old clans

Pro Vegiled Skillers - Member - Kicked
From Hell - Member - Left
Very Important Players - Member - Left
International Team - Member - Left
Unlimited Power - Trial - Left
Nothing To Lose - Member - Closed
The Favoured Few - Member - Left

Unstoppable Fighters - Member - Closed

Nothing To Lose - Member - Left

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community

I think I'm skilled player I can help with cw's also I can help with mapping too, The special reason of me I want join to TfF because they are really good persons and active players.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at

My HUNTER,DM,WFF,HDM skills are pretty fine for me.

• 7. Something to add (optional)

You can be sure that i won't leave again like that.

Edited by Spacy

• DraGuN locked this topic