Makashii's Join Request

Makashii

• 1. General introduction: I am Berkan and I am sixteen years old. I live in the Netherlands, Zaandam to be more specific, and I would like to work in the IT sector, because it is my dream. Right now I am trying to take an IT course in school. I have always had an interest in gaming, including Multi Theft Auto. I love playing RPG and Race DM in it. Although I live in the Netherlands, I share two nationalities, which are Turkish and Dutch.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):  5/10 hours

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): My career began with a gamemode called RPG, it became boring, started to search for a new gamemode, and finally I did found a gamemode called DM, I play this gamemode for like 4 years now, I got alot of experience with this gamemode cuz I used to train alot in a server called: TfF training server, well after that I decided to join some DM clans, it all began with a clan called: Xtreme Skillers (xS) the owner of the server was Shimuka known as SHI!, After 2/3 months, I decided to join an another clan called: Omnidirectional Five, the owner of that clan was LeCC, I was there like 1/2 years I think and I became a Co-Leader of that clan, the clan was closed for some reason, after that I joined a clan called: Nothing To Lose, the owner of that clan was Natsuki, well I got alot of clans to name, if you want to know more about my career, catch me in game or so, this is enough for now.

• 4. Your old clans: xS (Xtreme Skillers)
05 (Omnidirectional Five)
nTL (Nothing To Lose)
3R (3lite Racers)
SHC (Small Hustlers Crew)
A# (Aimgods)

MAD (Mafioso Auto Drivers)

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community: I think I can contribute a lot to the community/team. First and foremost, I would offer my good attitude. Lets go deeper in it. I am very tolerant to people. I respect every background and try to learn about them so I know how to start a conversation with people from different backgrounds. Also, I am very mature, perhaps too mature for my age. That does not mean that I cannot take a joke though. The other thing that I would offer is my activity. I try my best to be online as much as possible. Finally, I offer my DM skills.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at: Well I am just good at this game to be honest xD (in my opinion)

• 7. Something to add (optional): Discord: Makashii#0196

• DraGuN locked this topic