TRIPL3X´s Join Request

Tripl3xd

• 1. General introduction:  Hello!! Well my name is Márk Pápay and my in-game nick is TRIPL3X. Im 18 years old boy which lives in small village named Chrastné (Near big City : Košice) Slovakia. At the moment im studying on High school where im starting 4th Grade. My school is about Graphic , Design. In my free time im playing games on computer(Rocket League,Counter Strike Global Offensive,H1Z1). If im not sitting on my PC , im out with my friends or doing Sports like : Football,Ice hockey(most at Winter),Golf.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):  4/5h per day 

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): Well everything started at 2008. For first time i played on SMT where i meet many nowadays famous players. At this moment my Career started like an DM Player. I joined EMP. Of course everything went well but all the time someone broke the community and Nobody needed to Close it. Sad moments but never be disappointed. After 2 months when i played on SMT/ffs i met HTC. He asked me if i want to join his Team (PiA). After some months we closed. Later QlimaX came with idea. (DG) I will make a team and you will join it. I said : "Okay, but i want to play CW´s". He said : "Don´t worry".  We played against TfF , ffs. Pretty close games, but i was felling for first time that im Important. After few months i was Accepted into WFF squad in TC.. I played with them L7 OS and 1 match of L7 Tour 15 if im Right.. I had perfect time with this Team and also i got experience of WFF.. After 4 months i found  Beast  and joined  them and played for them L7 Tour 16.. Also here i gained some experience from WFF..After some necceseary i left.. I was clanless for 2 months.. I found 7m which i joined.. Best team i’ve ever been in. Learnt there a lot of from more experienced people.After successful 6 months i left them due some problems. 

• 4. Your old clans: 

Emp| / Elite Master Players 

PiA| Pro´s In Action

|DST|  / Dangerous Skillers Team 

SoR!  / Squad of Revolution 

-DG| / Divinity Gamers

VIP / Very Important Players

TC| / The Crew 

B# / Project Beast

7m / Seventh Miracle 

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:  Actually you should choose me because i have a lot of experience with WFF/DM Matches.. Im experienced person which can prove that on up-coming matches and tournaments.. I can finish maps with/without cuts when it´s needed.. Also the Hard ones too.  You can also choose me , because im Graphic Designer, so i can help you with what ever it´s needed(Last time im unlucky, but i can seriously prove that you are wrong when you think im useless). 

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I can’t tell about myself if im good at it. But i will rate my skills :

DM : 9/10

OSDM : 5/10

Hunter : 3/10

WFF : 8/10

Graphic Design : 8/10

• 7. Something to add (optional):

Facebook : Mark Papay

Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/triplexko11/

Edited by Tripl3xd

So after asking xN if you could join without join request after leaving 7m but got denied,you decided to go for a different clan,lol. I have nothing personal against you, I just doubt your interest and dedication you bring towards communities in MTA after your previous decisions and actions,lel

1 hour ago, Eyecatcher said:

So after asking xN if you could join without join request after leaving 7m but got denied,you decided to go for a different clan,lol. I have nothing personal against you, I just doubt your interest and dedication you bring towards communities in MTA after your previous decisions and actions,lel

Asking if it is possible to get in a clan without a JR = being denied? Do you know the difference between ASKING and WANTING TO JOIN? He did the same with us. You're being plain stupid and delusional Roberto. I know him more than you all, he just wanted to know. You try hard to make a stupid image and try to outsmart everyone, but you just failed. Seems like people change, because I had a different image of you aswell. Have a good day.
p.s. don't forget to reply about a book of excuses

Edited by ryderawr

• Flip locked this topic