The Favoured Few - A new and improved welcome!

Huralk

6afba32ccaf3671a5e7fa5bfd14f986c524.png      

Hello, and welcome to the new and improved TfF,

As many of you know TfF has had a rough couple of months that after 5 years of fun and high level gaming ended in the break-up of the clan.

Then 2 days after this dreadful day EfE came to me with an offer i simply could not refuse.

to keep going under the TfF name, to keep building on the legacy that reckless started so long ago.

Better yet, improve that legacy.

At the moment we are working on getting out the final kinks in our server and making sure everything runs smoothly, but for the future we have many new and exciting plans and ideas!

For starters, we have more and improved donator features coming up including: rainbow names, colored nos and a new set of wheels.

But that's just a little bit of the new and unique ideas that we've been brainstorming about in the last 2 days, trust me, if even half the ideas floating around in our heads now come true, then u will have never seen a better and more unique server in your life.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? so were back, ready for action, with a whole lot of new friends.

Ready, to make TfF even greater then it was before

Ready, to make TfF the best!

So i hope all of you will  join us in this adventure, as we test what our limits are, and work to push through them.

WE ARE 

THE FAVOURED FEW!

See you guys online!

• Leadership

Welcome guys :)

Looks like I don't need to add anything more, as everything has been said by Huralk. I can only promise that we will not give up and will keep improving this community to not stop climbing up! 

About Join Requests,

as you can see the section where you can apply your requests is open and will stay open , so go ahead and make one  if you are really willing to join us. Don't forget about checking out the proper format of appliactions which can be found there too.

P.S Forum is still being worked out, it's almost as empty as Nao's Bank account. :P  If you have noticed any bugs, feel free to report them.

See ya around !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...