SkreePy's Join Request

SkreePy

• Leadership

1. General introduction:
My name is Zoltán, you can find me in-game as SkreePy. I was born in 2000 on the 17th of November. I live in Pécs, Hungary. I am a respectful, reliable, honest, determined and definite person. I usually know what I want to do, and most of the time I make my things to the success. People say from my real life I am a clever and diligent person. I am an out-going person, I don't have any hobby currently, I am searching the one that fits me the most. I am a bit quick-tempered, when I am in a bad mood I can get mad at little things, but I am trying to control myself.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

It really depends on the day I am playing. It can be changeable but I am trying to play actively daily approximately 3-4 hours, of course when it comes to an important period such as clan wars or so I can be even more active. In general, I am a really active player, also I would be active on your forum and server as well.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):
My MTA carrier has been started in 2012. In the beginning, I played with "play" game-mode until my brother showed me the first RolePlay server.  I was playing this server about 1-2 years. In 2014 I found my first DM server, it was random gamers. On this server, I managed to control & handle vehicles. My second clan was Pl4n3*. Firstly we created a clan with my friend called "Critical Racers" that we led together. After 1-2 days the clan merged with Pl4n3r and the clan got a new name called Pl4n3*. I was co-leader of this clan, but we couldn't make a server as good as we expected so this clan closed too, but we won two clan war with this clan. My third clan was sR# - Speed Racers. I learnt very quickly how to play DM with this clan, but my hunter skills were the same, honestly, I didn't have. The reason for my leaving was simple, the co-leader started fighting with me, it caused me to leave. The next clan was [GoD] - Gladiator of Darkness. I wanted to join because it was the best clan of Hungary. I made a join request and they accepted me. I was in the clan about 3 months, I was in the Clan War main team and I was the Clan-War manager we didn't play clan war because nobody wanted, but this clan has become an inactive clan too and I left again. I was a person without clan about 1 month and then I found #MvP! - Most Valuable Players. I decided to make a join request to MVP. My first join request was so bad, and I got declined. 2 weeks later, I decided I would make another one. I considered lots of things on that jr. My first clan war was (in this clan) when I was a trial. I played on this clan war about 2 maps. After this clan war, a trained a lot to the next clan war. I became Clan war member. I experienced that this clan has become an inactive clan... So I left this clan. After that I have been clan-less for 4 months, I was playing hunter a lot to improve my hunter skills. After that 4 months, the founders of MvP decided they would reopen the clan, I got invited as Clan war Manager. The clan had 55 members, but sadly we lost against iSR and surprisingly lots of members left, so I decided I would leave as well. After this, I heard about the reopening of nTL. I thought it would be fun to join there, so I wrote to Natsuki who accepted me as Member. After joining I helped a lot in growing, I got better and better ranks. I didn't stop until co-leader.When I became co-leader I realized I was a good leader. Even though we had some disagreements we could seem to the clan that the management didn't have any problems. We were good friends with Natsuki, however, we were discussing a lot and sometimes we took it really seriously. I respected him ( I still respect him), and I think he respected me too. Sadly before the day, I had been removed, we got into a really big discussion, we were mad at each other, I didn't handle this "discussion" really good and it caused the decision he made, I wouldn't have stayed in nTL after that either. We talked to each other about our problems, after this, we forgot the past, and we are trying to concentrate on the future, we don't want anything bad to each other. By the way, I stayed more than 1 year in nTL. After nTL I decided to join Divinity Gamers, I got the opportunity to join this clan as a Recruitment Manager. This clan didn't fit for me as good as I expected. The members were kind but most of them inactive. I left this clan because of inactivity. I know after it I could seem like I am a clan-jumper but I am actually not, nTL proves it. This was just a decision I made by anger, I got to know some good people there, but I still regret my actions I did. After some months I decided to go back nTL.. Well it was a fault because I thought I would feel the same I did before, but sadly I did not. I felt stuck there and I decided to leave the clan. After that, I joined Zenosyne, this clan was quite good, soon I got promoted to DM Manager and there I did not stop my journey, being DM Manager lasted for 1 month because I got promoted to Co-Leader. We were really close to closure but then I tried to invite some people and I thought it could help us but the truth is, we all did not have enough motivation. In the last week I got promoted to Leader but since the members and me, myself was quite demotivated I decided to leave with LonneX, but sadly most of the people would have left in that case so we decided we would close the clan completely.

4. Your old clans:

• sR# - Speed Racers - Super Moderator
  • Pl4n3* - Plane - Co-Leader
  • [GoD] - Gladiators of Darkness - Clan War Manager
  • #MvP! - Most Valuable Players - Clan War Manager
  • -DG| - Divinity Gamers - Recruitment Manager
  • |-nTL-| - Nothing To Lose - Co-Leader / Trial Member 
  • #Z - Zenosyne - Leader 

5. What would be your obligation within the community
First and foremost the most important obligation is having a nice relation with each clan members. Establishing a gaming joy within the server would be very important as well, I am an experienced Administrator so I do not think moderating people - either on the server or the forum - would be a problem for me. I could also help you with lots of things, such as news writing, being the referee on tournament matches, also if the situation requires I can help with organizing as well.

6. What do you personally think you're good at:
Since I had ranks in my previous clans I have become an experienced organizer and manager if these skills would be needed I would help you with pleasure. I have played lots of clan wars so I can say I am an experienced player, I mostly prefer playing hunter but when it comes to a HDM map I will not refuse either since I am getting better and better on them.

7. Something to add (optional):

Skype name: zzzok121

Discord: SkreePy#1982

• Zeke locked this topic