Dean's Join Request

-DEAN-

• 1. General introduction: My name is Darío Larsen i'm a young boy who has 20 years old , i live in a small village called Entre Lagos , near to the border with Argentina. My great grandparents leave Denmark and arrive to Argentina firstly(Where i've born) and later we moved to Chile with my family , that i must consider myself as Half Chilean & Half Argentinian. In my free times i design whatever else that i think , i consider myself as an amateur designer
• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): I play mta each day , the hours that i play depends of my free time , but mostly at least 2 hrs per day
• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): 

My history it is not longer as i  would like to wish but here we go.

I started to play SA;MP , i don't remember exactly the date but i think in 2008 or 2009 in a small server called "Latinoamerica Unida" in english "United Latin America" , i played there for almost 5 months and later i moved to the other version of GTA San Andreas Online , MTA. In that time the servers that was running were normal , not stunning scripts. Race was my favorite mode until i moved to other servers that used DM , i become good in that and i started to training each day more for keep myself,I found Lucky Thirteen ( -XIII- ) i played there for months until i decided to search more servers for challenges.

It was weeks of looking and finally i found X5 server , i liked the mode and the players that played there , very funny and much players that makes me interesting to beat, after months of work and play i get P|X5| , being X5 i got experience in mapping , they taught me but i didn't release any map. In any moment of 2012 or 2013 i stopped to play and decided to make a break , the "break" become in years , in 2016 i decided to come back , i was stunning because new game modes that was running , RUN , WFF and more others that i liked so much. As i was inactive for years my skills were gone , so i trained myself and kept as UnseenPlayer until i got my skills back,  i got accepted in RS team but sadly the team merged with BT , when that happened i was inactive once again , so i didn't go with them. After that i decided to apply my knowledge in mapping and make my own ones, many of you have seen my maps into TFF

In the finals of 2017 i tried my luck to SHC and later i got accepted , my time there was short due some several troubles and private stuff, at the end i got bored so i leave,after a while i applied to Exe (Now Executors gaming) and i was accepted but due internal troubles i decided to left. I've been clanless for around of 4 months being a middle of time of 1.2 months per the last two clans

• 4. Your old clans: SA;MP : KSR , TUR & AK | MTA: X5(Trial i think) , RS , SHC & EXE
• 5. What would be your obligation within the community: My goals are simple , make order and moderate some troubles that might appears. Also i'm good in management , i got this experience because i was the recruiter for SHC for a time.
• 6. What do you personally think you're good at: I personally think that i'm good in many things , i don't want to sound arrogant but my abilities are mainly in Mapping , Management & Moderation , I'm a guy who has the experience in that three ways ,being my strong point , Mapping where i spent most of my time.
• 7. Something to add (optional): My contacts are by : Skype (guirrehs) & discord : Dean#9812 , There's a sneak peek of my coming map & one of my favorite ones that i made.

76chRCm.png

Edited by DEAN#

• Zeke locked this topic