SK says good bye

SK!

Hello my dear home community!

It is been a while since i have been active and today i took a decision that envolves my whole career in this game, first of all i'd like to give thanks for all those who was my friends , specially to @Flip , we had hours of fun and troll in-game ahaha, sometimes its hard to make a decision that could shut down your inspiration and time , but it's enough to play , Actually i'm almost 21 years old and my time spent reduces my capacity to play any games , incluiding MTA , LoL and other online games but i'm so happy that i was part of this community , being /TfF\SK ???????? i got so much fun , experience and most important , a family.

@MarveL , you was really a good friend , maybe in the last months we didn't talk enough or something like that , but i wanna give you my apologizes if you got mad by any word or acts from myself , i know that you will be a good co-leadership assitant and i hope you get promoted to leader , you have been a huge help for this community. Its time to make focus in the reality and become in a responsible adult. I will miss you , my dear community i'm gonna keep you in my mind and heart.

ps: Blizardo , do not make temple of bugs 2 pls 

Awh, even if you were hard to understand sometimes, and it was fun to troll around with you, you will be missed friend! If it wouldnt be for you, i wouldnt have gotten the mapping grind, and propably would still make super shit maps. (P.S i dont make good maps still)

Hope everything in life will be fine, and i also hope i get to see you ingame some time again!

GOOD LUCK ❤️