Vans Join Request

Vans

• 1. General introduction:

-
My nickname is Vans and my real name is Bence, I'm 18 years old and I live in Hungary.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

- I play with the game 5-6 hours/day, It depends from my work on everyday.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

- I've started with this game back in the very end of 2009, been through a lot of things and adventures. 
Been in some clans and visited a lot of servers. I played some game-modes like shooter, 
DM. I firstly began in free roaming server, as almost every other MTA player I suppose. After a long while of free-roaming servers, we found a DD server to play in.
It was fun and intense, thus, I decided to look up for such game modes. I found some DM servers, like FFS & ER. I started playing there a lot, though I was a newbie.
By the time, I managed to keep up with these game modes. I trained a lot, therefore gained some experiences and skills on those modes. 
I joined a lot of teams in both servers, which actually helped me a lot, due to playing with higher level players than mine. 
Some of them taught me some tricks/moves that could help and so on. It was quite a change for me, despite of that, I kept on going and trained harder. 
I played in AMG from time to time, I really liked the players there so I started playing there every day. 
I did a little pause in MTA for 3 month after I left from RS, I came back in September and I play almost everyday and I'm improving my skills.

• 4. Your old clans:

- RS - Royal Slayers ( Left )
- Sc - Skillers Crew ( Left )
- W* - Wanderers ( Closed )
- AMG - Awesome Mapping & Gaming ( Closed )
- sR - Street Racers ( Closed )

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

- I want to be in a great community with great players, I mainly heading for the best community in MTA and I found this the best one so far, so I try my luck here.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

- I started to make logos in the past and designing wallpapers, I did few scripts too but I stopped scripting because of some issues. Mainly I'm a WFF Player and I'm on a medium level.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

One of my wallpaper:

savetheworld.png

Edited by Vans
Miss spells fixed

• Nao locked this topic