WalK's Join Request

WalK!

General introduction:

My nickname is WalK and my real name is Kornél, I'm 16 years old and I was born in Hungary, Budapest but I currently live in Szolnok.

How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

It's depends, how I'm interested to play this game. Honestly 5 hours/day is basically enough for me, but sometimes I reach 10+ hours.

Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started playing MTA 4 years ago, a friend of mine has played it way before me and he suggested me to try it. As far as I remember we both played on a Hungarian RPG server for a few months until I wanted to try something new, and this is the time when I found FFS. My first appearance on the server was 3 years ago. I was just a clueless player, so the first game mode I joined was DD, though I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected, therefore thus I thought of choosing another one, so I picked DM. I learned the basics in the first months, it wasn't easy at the beginning but I did not give up because I enjoyed it. After some time, I got to know how to be fast and became a little bit known due to the tops I made, got invited to many teams where I gained experience, this was a very crucial part of my MTA career, I needed a good first impression of a lot of players. Almost 4 years passed since I first joined this server, it was a very long journey, but throughout these years I became the person as I am now, and will just improve both my skills and my personality.

Your old clans:

RoA' | Rise of Abyss (Left)
|Tsw| | The Speed Warriors (Closed)
|Dws| | Down With the Sickness (Merged with SK)
'SK// | Savage Kingdom (Closed)
 xN   | Nitrous Racing (Left)

-ffs- | For Fuck Sake (Left)

What would be your obligation within the community:

I consider myself an experienced WFF player as I have participated in each one of it since the 12th one and I've reached more or less successful results in all of them, like reaching 1/2, and the best one so far, 3rd place in WFF 15.One thing I would mention, is scripting or developing, I would like to learn it so I started to learn some codes and other things.

What do you personally think you're good at:

I think I'm not bad at WFF, nowadays I'm so shit, what I don't understand, but I'm trying to fix it so.

My DM or how should I say.. finishing maps, I'm not that guy who's failing maps randomly, I'm trying to finish them.

About Hunter, Most of the times when I reach the Hunter, I'm always rushing others and I want to kill them as fast as I can, I think my aim is not bad at all and my dodge's too cuz I'm playing outside.

Something to add (optional):

--------------------------

3 hours ago, WalK! said:

I think I'm not bad at WFF, nowadays I'm so shit, what I don't understand, but I'm trying to fix it so.

Your previous team sucked and you aren't the first one to waste his skills there, If you join TfF you'll get a lot more solid since I see they want to improve and that's the kind of environment a player needs. Gl kid time 2 shine.

• MarveL locked this topic