Rhae's introduction

Rhae

Hello guys!

My name is Matic, I'm 17 years old and I'm currently studying as a Media technician. I come from a small country called Slovenia but it's very beautiful.
My MTA career started in 2010. I used to be a freeroam player. I played freeroam for nearly 2 years but one day I got bored of it so I said to myself that I need to try something else.
One of my friends showed me a gamemode called Race Deathmatch. I started playing this gamemode in 2012 on a server called SofaKingCool (SKC). I fell in love with the gamemode as soon as I started playing it. Ofcourse it was difficult for me as a new guy to try and understand the gamemode, meeting new people and the community. I've been playing on SKC for 6 years now and I'm can proudly say that I'm a full member of the SKC clan. I joined one serious clan before SKC which was SoR but it got closed due to some leaders quitting MTA. Other clans were more for a joke which I won't mention. I met alot of cool people on MTA over the years. For the last 2 weeks I started playing TFF more frequently because I enjoy the atmosphere in the server.

That's really all I have to say.
Best Regards,

Rhae!