LuFFy`s join request

LuFFy

• 1. General introduction:

My name is Sylvain and my ingame name is LuFFy. I am 19 years old male from Brunssum, The Netherlands.

I still go to school and I am learning for a veterinarian.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

It depends, Monday - Friday Im able to play 3-4 hours and in the weekend I can play 6 hours or more.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My MTA career started back in 2009 and the first clan I ever joined was Dutch Gaming. I spent a few months in there and I managed to learn the basics of handling and
controlling vehicles. I was also introduced to clan wars and fancy server scripts. In 2015 I was a part of a team known as Dutch Gaming and this was the most
significant team in my MTA career. In this clan and in this community I became the character you all know. I became me. As a team, we went through
a lot in a very short period of time. Throughout my participation in this clan. Ever since joining DG|, I became more of a mature character with bigger objectives and goals
that I wanted to achieve. Unexpectedly, everything turned upside down and without thinking a lot I decided to leave. I spent almost 1 year in it.
I was Improving my skills in this clan (I`m still improving).
My next goal that I was determined to reach was joining stronger clans.

• 4. Your old clans:

DG| Dutch Gaming
FG| Fatal Gaming

fh From Hell

ESR! Empire Street Riders

-fts- Fuck The System
UcS| Uncontrolled Skills
mP| Master Players

D# Deserts (4hours due to inactivity and unfriendly)

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

Firstly, I am a well-organized, responsible and reliable person. If I set myself a target, I will ensure to do my best in order to accomplish it.
I have a lot of experience in leading, managing and administrating. I am mature and able to provide professional help and assistance to those who need it.
I am a measure-twice-and-cut once kind of a person and that means I always think before I make any actions. I am a good strategist and I often find new ways to
improve my own projects in one way or another. In other words, I am able to find the gap in the market. If anything goes wrong, I remain calm and cautious.
Probably the biggest trait I have is sometimes being too kind. I would rather satisfy someone else than myself.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I'm responsible, motivator and very reliable person.

I'm a good organizer on CWs manager and matches.

Very Helpful and active on social media. 

Would like to help teammates on Clan Wars.

I behave well on solving problems and reports.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

To contact me:

Discord: bluecherrymuffin #3212

• Nao locked this topic