Daily Random Event

SK!

Daily Random Event.

As you know , in TFF's server exist just one daily event , "DGE" or Daily God Event that's the first three players who got more points in the event wins some cash and points , DGE it is a good event but always its the same , hasn't variations,  my idea makes more dinamic in the server.

What is DRE?

It is a system that places a random event every day, this helps to create more variations and an expectation about the events. For this you need at least four events, so that each one has a 25% chance of being the event of the day

For make this , we should need three more, so there's a list that i have been thinking:

1.- Points Boost : This event consists in increasing the points gain during a certain period of time. This boost could be X2 or X3 like the current one ( In order not to create disadvantages or misuse, this should be programmed for 30 minutes only)

2.- Get Rich: This one is based on the "Money Transfer system". One player can send to a friend an amount of money that will be increased X10. Hopefully, the friend will send the same amount(For safety and non-abuse, the amount maximum should be hold on at 10.000 also the time of this event should be 5 or 10 minutes with an time space between each money transfer of 10 seconds)

3.- Free Maps: This consists in that the winner has the ability to buy 10 maps for free, without spending the money in his account. These maps can be purchased even when the "Each 4th maps, the following is random" appears (In order not to produce disadvantages, this privilege will be deactivated in DGE)

Sorry if my english isn't good for explain my ideas

If you have more ideas for improve TFF's server , leave it below in the comments ! 

Edited by SK!