Join Request by FINDEX

FindeX

Hello Community

+ General introduction:

My name is Çağatay Yıldırım I am 19 years old. I live in Turkey. I love to visit my friends.
I like to read books. I'm a student. my lessons well. and I love to play.

+ How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

I play the game for 5-6 hours. I like to play the computer.

+ Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started in 2009 to bet on MTA. I was playing badly when I first played. Then I started to develop my skills. And the name of the server ERU was my firstplay. It had a very good server. I always wanted to enter the ERU clan. But I failed. He played two years in the server. Then ERU server was closed. He had a lot of friends on the server. They tried to teach me how to play. Thanks to them, I started to develop myself. But the worst was the closure of the ERU servers. I'd love it. Then I found the EPG server. It had a very good server. Later, ~xS// clan JR I did. But they refused. Then I waited a few days. Finally they got me. I've been Trial Member. But a few days later I wanted to do another clan JR. And I left that clan. 5 months later I did it again jr. And they accepted. But then the clan closed. A few days later, i7' I wanted to get into the clan. Had more site. But, I did my Skype account from JR. And they agreed. Then the site opened. I was kicked from the clan. A few weeks later, I did it Again JR. But this time, I left the clan.? Then AMG| I did clan jr. They accepted me. I was there a long time. But another clan passed, #MvP! the founder of the clan, he didn't want me. So, he kicked me. I wanted to do it again. But I didn't want to take.? Then an -iO! clan was founded. Clan number that was closed for less. And it opened the Dogzone >VIP< clan. We then went to the clan. I left after a short time. uG! I joined the clan. New opened. I wanted to leave because there is less number of clans. Then, the BG// to the clan are invited. I joined up for the task. Then, I'm retired. Later, I did the clan Divinity Games jr. They accepted. Trial I was a member. But I wanted to leave. Because the team was inactive.

+ What would be your obligation within the community:

I will help the players. I'm sticking to the server rules. Also the server rules are very important to me.

so I will do everything I can for the clan.

+ What do you personally think you're good at:

I want to help you in the guild. CW Manager - Map Tester.     
I will always be active.
I'm playing very well. DM/DD/SH.

+ Something to add (optional):

Best Regards, FINDEX#

Edited by FindeX

• Nao locked this topic