Corrupt's Unban Requests

1. Your Nickname: #UP|Corrupt

2. Your Serial: (to get your serial, open MTA, then open Console (using F8) and write "serial") 6CA62362E76C779897AEF5EEEAC2BC02

3. Admin's Nickname: Skyline

4. Server: Main

5. Ban / Mute Period: Permanent

6. Ban / Mute Reason: Abusing a Bug during DGE

7. Explaination: Here's what happened (never knew about this bug before)

we played DGE until the 2nd round my pc started lagging, i restarted my game and joined back, after i joined it spawned me in the map even though i died before, so czerka blew me. i noticed that i got DGE points for it so i decided to be "Funny" and Reconnect a bunch of times. i really didn't care about dge and i asked to "Reset My points". Skyline banned me Permanently.

Like it makes sense if he would ban me for 1/3 hours since its the time that DGE takes. but Permanently just doesn't make sense 

Skyline also mentioned to my teammates that "I did not apologize for it" i really thought he was joking when he said "he'll get banned" because it just doesn't make sense that i get banned for discovering a bug in DGE

• Leadership
1 hour ago, Corrupt said:

Skyline also mentioned to my teammates that "I did not apologize for it" i really thought he was joking when he said "he'll get banned" because it just doesn't make sense that i get banned for discovering a bug in DGE

You were not banned for "discovering" a bug but for making a use of it.