#KW's I'm back |Thefavouredfew||Applications| try.

#KW

s_661hpwai1.png

• 1. General introduction:

My nickname in-game is Vivid or Vivid901, I am 20 years old and I live in The Saudi arabia. My real name is omar.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

Everyday.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started playing MTA in 2010, I joined a server and played kind of derby, it was fun because it was all new for me and I liked it, but there weren't very much players, I played for a while there. In 2011 I began to play in a few other servers but I didn't really like it over there, I also played in TG server especially DM and shooter but it wasn't really what I expected from such a server. Then my friend saw the FFS server and he told me that he liked it very much. After I saw the FFS server on his computer I had to try it so I started to play in the server and I liked it, a lot of friendly guys over here, nice game modes and good scripts. Late in 2012 I made an account for this server and I don't regret it because it's getting better every time and it keeps improving in a lot of ways.

• 4. Your old clans:

-EPC-

-ftw-

Ghosts/+

Five team

-TfB//

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

Firstly I'd like to say that I'm pretty helpfull, good player. Also I'd like to say that: I'm not a vindictive My driving skills are decent as my hunter skills. I will be usefull on clanwars. Yes my english grammar isn't good but at least I can answer and understand the players.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I'm good at dm and hunter.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

As I said that Thefavouredfew has great atmosphere also admins are great. I always wanted to be Thefavouredfew member. Events are pretty exciting, interesting everytime and I think, I'm ready for post my join request. I'm pretty active in-game some of you might know that. Also Thefavouredfew has great player base and I never getting bored to join this clan. This is why I want to join Thefavouredfew gaming staff.

Thank you guys for reading my Joinrequest...

See u on the game.

Edited by #KW

• Nao locked this topic