World Cup Tournament - The End Of The Journey

First of all congratulations to Chile and Hungary for their performance, and thanks to @FacuP for play with me every round on our last match vs CZSK (@Tomba120).

Now, I really don't know why are fighting for this.. we are a small comunity dude, the frustation is real I know but stop fight for stupid things like ping or bugs. We need change that for real

On 8/10/2017 at 4:44 PM, Tomba120 said:

First of all I would like to congratulate to the winners, well deserved except Argentina. Now I will stop being positive  :) this tournament was biggest shit I ever played in MTA. Those who are smart could notice that TFF members which played had better groups. I feel like someone was manipulating with it but it's just my opinion. It was still ok since all of these countries got kicked out of tournament in first play off round. After we got through first playoff rounds we came across with the biggest problem in this tournament and that was unorganization of whole tournament. We had to play versus Mexico, organizators put the date 9.9.2017. UNS asked us if we want to play 3.9.2017, we refused and mexico accepted it. Then something strange happend and we had to play 3.9.2017. We have protested against this decision and after like an hour of arguing, UNS made decision that he will choose the date and he doesn't care if its fit to us or mexico. Once again something happend and Mexico said that they can't play at that date and we had to move match to next day. I would like to mention Ruso's words how Mexico will rekt us with 20-0 score but as we all know they got rekt. Then we had to move to semifinals where we had to play against Chile, don't think that I'm crying here but all of us were getting bounces, fucking lagshots or eating rockets which shouldnt be in this game. Last year someone from TFF organizators Nao or Shockwave promised us that for next worldcup there will US server but nothing happend as we all know. This US server would decrease chance of getting lagshots/eats for latins. I understand that you don't have much money so you can't afford US server but you know if you would ask some hosting service for some sponsorship, they would surely give you some server ( I asked an US hosting if they could give us server for few months for free and after like few emails I got free VPS in US for 6 months ;) ) Thanks for well wasted time in this tournament and I hope you won't host this tournament next year.

PS: Argentina almost lost vs me, just I was dumb and lost few rounds which were easy to win. Adidas, do you remember last year ? Who was crying ? I think it was you no ? I would be fucking quiet on your position because every single word from you is just shit.

Mh7hBFm.png

At the end I would like to thanks @NesoN, @ryderawr, @Tripl3x, @Tavox and @Fanatik for being best teammates I ever had.

We had so much fun on Teamspeak during trainings and matches and I hope next summer we will all meet up!

#KokotiTupííííí , #RozjebalSemEnter, #OptimusKryplus

AFTER CZSK TRAINING

Stop letting a fifteen years old game control your life

On 8/10/2017 at 5:53 PM, ryderawr said:

And lol u called a kid someone whos twice as older as you are.

So you think that's even good? That makes it even worse for him, a fucking grown man crying about video games and bitching around/throwing shit, yeah, good that I'm younger.

Should be sad to take this tourney seriously yet being raped and the only excuse you could throw was ":(( lag shots fucking Latins lol", I bet you all have played this game for a looong while already so if you have no clue of how to fight someone with high ping then you should start thinking about leaving this shithole. Maybe next year, folks!
Ryder please, stop playing this game and instead get some anger management classes, being so pissed of about a game is not healthy my man! 

WC:
About the Organization, I can't really say much but I noticed that TfF members weren't in the server on most of the matches which is totally an error in my opinion.
There wasn't any improvement from the last WC, but hey it was fun at least. I had a good time playing it and chilling, unlike others who tried to win and failed miserably!

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

full-star-2015.svgfull-star-2015.svgfull-star-2015.svgfull-star-2015.svghalf-star-2015.svg

Recipe by: 

"Crisp edges, chewy middles." 

Directions

•  
  • Prep

• Cook

• Ready In

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
  3. Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.

Footnotes

• Tip
  • Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.

On 8/10/2017 at 1:44 PM, Tomba120 said:

I would like to mention Ruso's words how Mexico will rekt us with 20-0 score but as we all know they got rekt. 

I want the exact quote of my saying that. If it makes you feel less miserable, then okay. But don't lie to try look better towards others. ALSO, if "Rekting" an weak/inactive team is really worth for you, then you're pathetic.

8 hours ago, xAdidas said:

Should be sad to take this tourney seriously yet being raped and the only excuse you could throw was ":(( lag shots fucking Latins lol", I bet you all have played this game for a looong while already so if you have no clue of how to fight someone with high ping then you should start thinking about leaving this shithole. Maybe next year, folks!
Ryder please, stop playing this game and instead get some anger management classes, being so pissed of about a game is not healthy my man! 

Who said we took it seriously? You can't imagine the ammount of fun we had together on teamspeak while playing. Just because you're a typical latin tryharder doesn't mean we tryhard aswell mr.iamalwaysright. 

Who said I can't fight vs high ping? I wasted 1 hour and 37 minutes in a 1v1 against Naxo just to see him eating 7 perfect shots. That's what I whine about, I dont care about lagshots since they're part of the game, I cried about the pathetic eating of rockets since I can't remember guys in 2014 CWs eating as much as in 2017.

Also you should grow up and think twice before you write something because you make no sense. Bye :)

3 hours ago, ryderawr said:

I cried about the pathetic eating of rockets since I can't remember guys in 2014 CWs eating as much as in 2017.

btw everyone ate shots, particularly in TfF servers I feel like they're exagerated. idk why but it feels like that bb i'll cry in a corner