FLASHBACK!

SPLASH#

Hello Everyone. I'd like to start by saying that since I haven't been on this forums on ages, this topic might be on the wrong section.

As you all know I might be the worst DM player at the moment. However I really used to enjoy maps that were being played when I first joined the server.
So what do I mean by ''Flashback''? There's this thing in my country which is translated to ''Night to Remember''. It's kind of a disco but every monday of every week they only play old songs. Songs which were pretty enjoyable in the past and brings good memories to everyone.
So technically what I have is that. 
For example, every friday of every week only old maps will be played. Not old but maps such as Impel Down, maps by Freeze and DS between others.

The reason of this is because only new and really hard maps are being played. Of course is not hard when you train but not everyone has about two hours or up to 10 weekly to train maps and win them. 
azYuk3h.jpg
tNZ9gr6.jpg
WhDiHJc.jpg

And let's not forget that Safer has been camping lately. 
j6vUnPL.jpg

So that's all I got for you today! If you need me to clarify anything you can just comment down below and I'd be happy to assist.

Before some of you ask and since I've been asked this pretty much lately, I play at a 4096x2160x32 resolution. My pc specs are down below!
CPU: 2x Xeon 5650 @ 2.66Ghz each equals 12 cores and 24 threads.
RAM: 6GB DDR3 1333Mhz Non-ECC CL9 for each. No I'm too cheap to upgrade.
GPU: 2x Evga GTX 960 4gb  ACX 2.0.
HDD: 1TB WD blue.
Case: NZXT H440
Power supply: Rosewill 650w Gold plus Sli ready

Firstly,Welcome back on-board ! And I can truly say that's a wonderful idea to keep both MTA and The Favoured Few server alive as we are the only server left to play only DM/HUNTER. I give a big thumbs up to this idea. I will support you in any case without thinking, because these nolife maps making people leave our server or make them angry and else, so they rage and flame more thus a lot of problems occur.