Howdy!!

ZeldaK

Howdy! My name is Bill, but you may remember me as ZeldaK or bilal619 (Only old peeps could, shoutout to ya'll still foolin' around!) from the time period between Feb/Mar of 2010 up to this very day. My name previously was bilal619, but I stopped coming around because of some issues my family was dealing with back prior to me picking a new name, so I couldn't play as often as I was. However, everything has been going pretty smoothly for us nowadays, and I will be able to come on again, but this time it will be under ZeldaK), since that is my new screen name. But anyways, I like to play computer games that my PC can handle. I would say the most it can do these days is MTA and a few other games that none of ya'll play given the new games came out recently. I also really like cars both in video games and in real life. The need for speed series is among my favorite series of racing games, and of course, MTA for it's versatility and the community. I would like to express interest in being on and around TfF's community, because it is by far one of the few nice clan I have come across. Everybody has good hospitality and that makes all the difference when enjoying online games. I know that I must get to know everyone first and gain their trust, and I will do that to the best of my ability, I just wanted to state interest in this post here. Can't wait to see you all again either on the community or the servers!

Edited by ZeldaK