The Training Update

Woods

HgiFGWR.png.384fb95c5f817288b062c1f35d0d

Welcome to our new news episode!

Today our Training server recieved a well-deserved update. All it's new features and fixes are going to be featured in this post, but before starting, let's say a big thanks to @Mirage for all the work that he has done for all the servers and the community. Truly awesome guy!

You may have seen our previous post about this update in the 'Suggestions' board a few days ago, but that wasn't official, nor done. So here is everything that you need to know about the new gamemode, which is now available on our Training server! 

Commands and bind list will be at the end of this post.

Features

Design - You can see the same minimalistic blue design as in the last 'bodyparts' update. Easy to control, or to find anything that you want on it.

Scoreboard - On the scoreboard, all the players that are on the same map with you, will get a blue highlight color. So you can easily spot who are you playing with.

Warps - Everyone knows what they are, but the most important feature of them here, is that you can now delete them. If you mistakenly saved somewhere you shouldn't have, you don't have to restart from the beginning of the map. Also you can load other peoples warps too.

Carhide - You can now hide people around you. Good to use on crowded maps, or slower computers.

Deco Hider / Invisible Objects - We didn' have it before, but now we sure do. You can now get to know the entire map, with all the hidden shortcuts, without any laggs on slower computers.

Spectating - Don't know how to pass a part on a map? Ask for help, and spectate who is willing to help you! Great alternative if you can't go to your desktop to watch videos.

Map loading - If you regurarly played on our training server, there is a high chance that you were annoyed by the long loading times before joining a map. Well that's over now, you can play any map almost instantly after clicking it. 

Bug Fixes

Chat - The annoying mutes are now gone. You have language chat now too, so you should use mainchat for English conversations.

Random deaths - You might have experienced random respawns while playing a map, for example, Unmatched Player. That is now fixed, you don't have to worry about top ruining bugs now.

Nos Fix - You can now activate it as you can on any other server, you couldn't before as you may know.

Full speed after loading a warp and respawning is now gone aswell along with many other annoying little things thats not worth mentioning.

If you come across a bug, please report it to our members, or here on the forum! We will do our best to fix it as soon as possible!

Mirage's words:
I'd like to thank every single TfF member for helping me test this script. Especially Woods, Optic and Nao. Also credits goes to Dizzaster for his help with fixing a music bug.

Here is a video showing you everything there is to be found made by @Nao.#

Command / Bind list

/sw - Save warp.

/lw - Load warp -- or /lw [playername]

/dw - Delete warp -  deletes the last warp only.

/spec [playername] - Spectate a player that is on the same map with you. Then press "Enter" to stop.

/pm [playername] - Private message.

There are no default binds for warps, here is how to bind them:

Press f8, then write: bind [Button] [Command] - Example: bind 2 sw

N - Deco hider

I - Toggle Invisible Objects

F2 - Carfade/hide

F7 - Toggle Radar

Edited by Woods

I am not sure where i should post these ''Ideas'' so i decided to post them here! Two great ideas that wouldnt be very hard to script, but would make training more rewarding and fun!
- Game time counter. (It can be like the one on steam, or the current one on the main server) This would let you track your ingame time.
- Top time counter. This one would work in the way like ranks & XP work on the main server. Basicly next to your country, on TAB, it would show the amount of toptimes a player has earned in total on all training maps. That feature would be very fun to have, and this would surely be used for bragging ;)

EDIT:  On the toptime counter, it would be nice if it would be split into two, (First toptimes/All other toptimes) on TAB, and would also be cool if we would have ranks that rank you by the amount of toptimes collected.

Edited by MarveL

Hi mates! I got a little question. How can I see the songs names of any map? I liked most of them so I just wanna know if there's any way to know it's name, someone told that I should type /song to know the song's names but I don't know if it's bugged or not because I'm trying to use that cmd in any map and there always says There is no info about this song or something like that. Might you help me out with it please?

Edited by Naughty

1 hour ago, Naughty said:

Hi mates! I got a little question. How can I see the songs names of any map? I liked most of them so I just wanna know if there's any way to know it's name, someone told that I should type /song to know the song's names but I don't know if it's bugged or not because I'm trying to use that cmd in any map and there always says There is no info about this song or something like that. Might you help me out with it please?

Use Shazam, it's an application for android and ios if I recall correctly.