join request by NerveuX

nerveyx

• 1. General introduction:

My name is Berke I'm 19, actually 3 months left for it, I am from Turkey and i live in a city called Antalya I've some hobbies like bodybuilding, cycling in path way, sitting on the beach, and when its cold outside i love to walk with tshirt and get cold, thats because here's 40 degree in summer and im f** burning, anyway next week im moving to an another city for university and i'll live there for 5 years, i'll be inactive a bit but it wont take long more than 1-2 weeks. 

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

I cant really say how many hours i play a day, cant even say the average but you know me tff is the only server where i play. I play when i bored but the thing is, i'm getting bored a lot.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started playing at the beginning of 2012, the first server i've been is called |ERU|. people were playing andershell psp and i was like wtf how can these cars fly like that?! 

I've been there 5-6months and that server was my first love, you know. Then I discovered ffs, tg but didnt play much there, a guy named Luisire invited me to |RM| and i went there. and i've been there 5-6 months. Its closed because of inactivity or smth else i dont know but after that i've been in lots of clans and they couldnt stay alive. After |RM| i knew about tff and was playing there so much, like 6-7 hours a day and nolifing.

• 4. Your old clans:

I've been in |RM| and i lived the golden times there. Met with so many awesome guys there, specially my friend CzerkA and some chilean guys

After 6-7months its closed and then I joined clans which couldn't stay alive for a long time these clans were:

-RB-, sA|, ~TS~, 'RS|, iSP|, EfE. There might be a few servers that i forgot.

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

Well, I can help with solving community problems or anything you want at least i'll do my best. I have so many friends there included turkish members. I dont have any problem with anyone.

I can be useful in cw's too.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I'm good at HDM, at least i can finish easily when i train. Also i've managed a community before so i think i can help with solving problems and other stuffs, in short i think that i can be a good member with doing my best and i'll totally keep the rules.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

You can reach me at skype: nerveux.mta

Also heres my v2: