World Cup Tournament - Round 2 / Round 3 / Semi-Finals / Finals - INFO [FINISHED]

Hi!
So as you know we are supposed to have a match with Mexico today. We couldn't find a proper date for both teams. I asked for 2.9, 8.9 and 9.9. Mexico couldn't attend any of these dates I have written with numerous excuses, so we had to wait. After talks between me and uns, he has written 15.9 on the site. We were totally fine with it, and Mexico was too. 
[5. 9. 2017 17:55:25] Kaspars: They said
[5. 9. 2017 17:56:26] Kaspars: 15-16 date mexican holidays

Yes, the fifth of September. I've been asking for the date since 29.8, after the last match of Round 2. We got to know 2 dates when they and we can. I told @uns 15.9 is better for us since we have one work/school free day, and Saturday MIGHT be a possibility, depends heavily on @NesoN and his work and @Tomba120 and his eye operation.
[10. 9. 2017 11:02:55] RYDER! | adam: 15 is good
[10. 9. 2017 11:02:57] RYDER! | adam: we have holidays
[10. 9. 2017 11:10:11] Kaspars: 16.09 could be possibility

After this uns has written 15.9. on THIS SITE. I told my members, there was no change, nobody protested. I had a busy week and i wasn't on PC as frequently as I use to be, what resulted in this:

Czechoslovakia vs Mexico

I wasnt at home on 13th, so I got to know on 14th(1 DAY BEFORE THE MATCH). My team didn't know it aswell, as you can see:
[13. 9. 2017 19:39:13] Kaspars: 16.09.2017 20:00+2 (quote by RuSO)
[13. 9. 2017 19:39:23] Kaspars: it is saturday
[14. 9. 2017 15:24:17] RYDER! | adam: no
[14. 9. 2017 15:24:37] RYDER! | adam: they didnt want 9.9
[14. 9. 2017 15:24:39 | Edited 15:24:50] RYDER! | adam: we dont want 16
[14. 9. 2017 15:24:45 | Edited 15:24:54] RYDER! | adam: you wrote friday
[14. 9. 2017 15:24:49] RYDER! | adam: were gonna play on friday
[14. 9. 2017 15:34:33] RYDER! | adam: tomba moved his eye operation because of it
[14. 9. 2017 15:37:16] RYDER! | adam: so we have to play tomorrow

As you can see, uns moved the match without asking US
[14. 9. 2017 16:10:48] RYDER! | adam: i want 1 reason why not tomorrow
[14. 9. 2017 16:10:52] RYDER! | adam: what is their excuse this time

[14. 9. 2017 16:11:32] Kaspars: all they said is
[14. 9. 2017 16:11:38] Kaspars: that ganzo and carlos wont be able to play

I hope you're joking, suddenly you cannot come? How is this a good excuse? This is totally unfair + changing the date WITHOUT LETTING OUR TEAM KNOW? Letting me know 1 day before the match? That's utter bullshit... and everybody knows that.

Conclusion: We are heavily dissapointed, and the best thing is to play today (in 1 hour) since our team is ready for today. And i would like the highest ranked members of the clan  @ShockWave @Nao.# @Flip @Zeke @Mirage @Swiftuska!and even the ex-organizer @tony to read this and give their own opinion. This is totally unfair and if the match is going to be played tomorrow, we will withdraw from the tournament, as it is completely unfair and heavily favouring Mexico. We moved the match already 2 times because of them, this is not going to happen for the third time.

Hi, @ryderawr. You're pathetic. 

Our match was meant to be played 03.09.2017, but you guys wanted to change it. Even if we disagreed the date were postponed. Since then I haven't accepted any other date except 16.09.2017.

uns asked me if we could play 15 or 16. And these would be the last dates given, no more; therefore I accepted 16 of September, because we can't play midweek as I said several times. Stop blaming us, since you've started all this. I've done nothing except what I said.

As I told uns, we wanted to end this the fastest possible but you guys disagreed, so you had to wait till we could play.

Thanks.

Just now, RuSO said:

As I told uns, we wanted to end this the fastest possible but you guys disagreed, so you had to wait till we could play.

keep lying, we asked for 3.9 (you had cw) 8.9 and 9.9 (unknown reasons) and now you moved from 15th to 16th without letting us know. That is quite pathetic isnt it? :)

6 minutes ago, ryderawr said:

keep lying, we asked for 3.9 (you had cw) 8.9 and 9.9 (unknown reasons) and now you moved from 15th to 16th without letting us know. That is quite pathetic isnt it? :)

We wanted to play 3.9. I can corroborate it.

You're the liar here, I hadn't any Clan War since 26.08.2017.

Saints had one in 02.09.2017.

I didn't accept all these dates since we couldn't play that weekend.

Edited by RuSO

Since you asked for my opinion, I'll give you one: we all can see these kinda things are going nowhere and because of that I highly recommend @uns and other tournament staff to set up a new date on their own (WITHOUT A POSSIBILITY OF CHANGING IT) no matter if some of you don't like that date. Even when I started this tournament, I gave everyone a possibility of changing dates, but not with fights. If you're not capable of finding a date without any argues, let Uns do it...

5 minutes ago, tony said:

Since you asked for my opinion, I'll give you one: we all can see these kinda things are going nowhere and because of that I highly recommend @uns and other tournament staff to set up a new date on their own (WITHOUT A POSSIBILITY OF CHANGING IT) no matter if some of you don't like that date. Even when I started this tournament, I gave everyone a possibility of changing dates, but not with fights. If you're not capable of finding a date without any argues, let Uns do it...

He did it, there was date 15.09.2017 but RusO probably cried and UNS changed it to 16.09. He changed it like 2 or 3 days before 15 :) 

• Leadership
32 minutes ago, ryderawr said:

Conclusion: We are heavily dissapointed, and the best thing is to play today (in 1 hour) since our team is ready for today. And i would like the highest ranked members of the clan  @ShockWave @Nao.# @Flip @Zeke @Mirage @Swiftuska!and even the ex-organizer @tony to read this and give their own opinion. This is totally unfair and if the match is going to be played tomorrow, we will withdraw from the tournament, as it is completely unfair and heavily favouring Mexico. We moved the match already 2 times because of them, this is not going to happen for the third time.

You wanna tell us that you were prepared for today and for tomorrow not?! Like wat. All of your skills will disappear withing one day? Feels bad man.

2 minutes ago, ShockWave said:

You wanna tell us that you were prepared for today and for tomorrow not?! Like wat. All of your skills will disappear withing one day? Feels bad man.

The thing is nobody from us can come tomorrow, thats why we want to play today :) its obvious they want an easy victory, against max 1 player from us

Edited by ryderawr

6 minutes ago, ryderawr said:

The thing is nobody from us can come tomorrow, thats why we want to play today :) its obvious they want an easy victory

Yeah, ofcourse. Don't you think its the same with us today? We can't play. Even I've got to go in less than an hour to school.

We could play 03 -> CZ cried too hard and then we've become the devils because we CAN'T play the suggested dates. We haven't asked for ANYTHING of this.

Edited by RuSO