New Infernus Era by DaXx

Bindz

Hi there,

•  Today I am going to showcase the newest model of infernus that would hopefully catch all of you off guard, this infernus function as the originalinfernus maybe it’s time to take modelling to the next level that might potentially change the game in general and vehicle in particular. This infernuswas made by @DaXx and I had the honor to record it. That being said let’s get into it. 

A quote from DaXx

Hello guys,
today is the final Day after 1 Year of testing the whole game physics to make this possible,
also after multiple tests with tons of models of this kind, I achieved to create a NEW ERA of Infernus mods.
This will change the whole gaming experience for everyone, they game will look better and even more epic if you will,
this my friends is a great Day in the History of MTA.
This my friends is a completly new Level of Modelling.
About the Models:
The Models (Cars) are in an decent HD Style what makes them look extremely great and beautiful,
the point that I wanted to reach is making the gaming experience for everyone more exciting and as I saw on my testers they really enjoyed it, these kind of Infernus mods are looking different, BUT they are driveable exactly the same way as the Infernus so they are compatible with all stuff for that you generally need the Original Infernus or an Normal Modded Infernus Modell.
All in All guys,
This is the Start of something really Big and I hope you will enjoy it as I do, and as my Testers did.
The first mod of this New Era Infernus Project is an Bugatti Chiron (Vision GT) and to give you a little taste about it I'm freely releasing it here, and there is one more great Point for you my friends: All of the New Era Infernus mods I'm creating now are completly for FREE for EVERYONE.

Pictures

imageproxy.thumb.png.b22758c43bb5a9f0c2a11be8630ace87.png

594e6be5db5b9_imageproxy(1).thumb.png.66eda8eb5b8ff098dddd197a7a8b3815.png

594e6bea80c5a_imageproxy(2).thumb.png.8447f4e29a429c6014cf9b23160fd64f.png

1440p advised 

# Infernus was made by @DaXx
# Video was made by @Bindz
# Sixth sense intro by @BapE 

*if you want the
infernus contact:--
➜ @DaXx skype: chris.ramm3 

# All credit reserved.