Zio's Introduction.

Zio#

Hello Dear Community.

Hello, My real name is Mohammed, Also known as Zio,I was born in the 12th of June 2005, Im 12 years old,  i'm from Israel, I was born in a city called Nazareth, But now im currently living in a small Village called " Ber-Al Maksur - Mukman ", My favorite hobby is swimming, i'm abedy's brother.

MTA career: I don't know from where i should start, Okey, I started to play this game since 2013, I started to play in Freeroam server, FaF & Tokyo Drift and etc..., Days on, I got bored from these servers, and i decide to move to another server, then i moved to -ffs- [For Fuck Sake], I started to play in the " PTP ", Day by day, Also i got bored from it, then i moved to the Shooter gamemode, I felt happy because of the new gamemode, I started to play Beta, I was such a newbie, I didn't know how to shooter and etc..., days on, i learnd some, i became good, months ago, i became a pro at shooter, And then i decide to move to the DM [DeathMatch], I was camping always to get a win & pints , One day i tried to play well, But useless.. Then i started to train hard, day by day, Im getting better and better, after months, i became a real dm'er, Then my cousin told my brother about server called 3R [3liteRacers], And then i got banned from -ffs- because of sharing accs with my cousins & brother, And then i moved to 3R, And i learnd about dm more and more and more.

My Videos :

i'll make more soon :)