AB3DY'S INTRODUCTION.

Ab3dY

ABEDYTFFINTRODUTION.png

First of all, I would like to introduce myself, 2nd of all, I know it's too late, but not a problem.

HERE WE GO`:

I am Abed Hujerat - a 13 years old guy resident of a beautiful little Village " Ber Al-Maksur ", Israel. I am known as Ab3dY in MTA world.

MINE MTA'S CAREER:

I started to play this game before 4 years ago, First when i got invited to the MTA, I joined a free roam Server, Called " Tokyo Drift ", After 2 months, I got bored from it, I got invited by an old friend to"-ffs- For Fuck Sake", It was a funny times, First i started to play in the PTP room, After a while, Like 3 - 4 months, I moved to the Shooter, But the problem, I wasn't even know what does " Shooter " means in MTA's world, After i moved to the shooter, I asked how can i play?, But they ingored me, But my cousin told me how, he was playing in -ffs-as well, day by day, I was getting better, After 6 - 7 months I became good at this gamemode, And i got a lot of friends there, After a while, I was sharing Acc's withh my cousin, And unfortunately, We got banned, But Someone from my friends invited me to a server, Called |3R| - 3liteRacers, Here after 1 month, I decide to move to the Deathmatch Arena, But i was such a newbie at this game mode, But, I started to train, A hard train, After 1 year, I became good, But not that guy who are they calling him Pro, But day by day i was getting better and better, After that, I kept 2 years in this server, And i tried to join 3R, And i had a luck, And this was my first official clan, I stayed there for 2 months with wearing the tag, But suddenly, I got kicked, I spoke to my leaders at the reason was because of my Inactivity, Also I was asking a lot for the rights, And then, I wanted to open my own clan `, I named it " not_ - No one tired, After a while i closed it, I got many inactive player, And then i became a clan less, for 5 months, Then i decide to improve my hunter skills, so i went to ER, I trained more than 7 - 8 months, and I became good, more than good, And after that, I went to try my luck to join FaZe - FaZe Clan, My first DM Official clan, After 4 weeks, There was a guy from TfF, Told me that they stole TfF's hunter mode, and then, I left, After this i was a clan less till 5 months, And i opened my 2nd  own clan, I named it " TwC - The warrior Country ", after 2-3 months i closed it, And joined |SoV| - Sound of Victory, And the clan had been closed, After that, I joined with BZRK, in his own clan, Called " [DooM] - Diamonds of Master ", But after that i decide to try something harder, I moved to play in " |-XpR-| - Xtreme Pro Racers ",  I played there for 2 months, And i applied but, I said to my self that's impossible for me, I cancelled it, Then, I got a virus in my PC, And i fixed it after 1 week, I became a clan less, After this, I tired to join " B# - Project Beast ", But after waiting i cancelled it, And then i came back to ER, I saw a members from " |-nTL-| - Nothing To Lose " , I played with them for 2 hours and i got much friends there, So i decide to apply, After 1 week, I had a luck, And they accepted me, Also, i stayed there for 1 month, or less, And my inactivity started, I became in active as fuck, I got exams, And much studies, After 2 weeks i came back to the mta, But i didn't come back to nTL, and then, I got invited to " W\* - Wanderers " , And then i applied, And i got accepted by @DLF, It was a funny times, And i played a Clanwar with them, Vs -|TG|- It was a clean N' enjoy able cw, after that i got a chance to manage the DD Squad, I was too much glad for this offer, But i left , So me  and my old friends Decided to open a new clan, a new family, We named it " F# - Fuck The World ", And im here and introducing my self.

Previous Clans:

|3R| - 3liteRacers

FaZe - FaZe Clan

|-nTL-| - Nothing To Lose

W\* - Wanderers 

F# - Fuck The World

Designs:

ABEDYTFFINTRODUTION.png

F_Workshop.jpg

ftw-gaming-new.png

Vedios:

Greetings, AB3DY.