Optimal's join request #2

Optimal!

Dear The Favoured Few,

hereby I re-apply and I hope you'll enjoy reading my join request.

Tabel of content:

• 1. General introduction:

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

• 4. Have you been in any other clans?:

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

• 7. Something to add (optional):

1. General introduction:

My name is Sascha, I am 17 years old, living in a small city called "Landshut", it's close to Munich/Bavaria in Germany. I am currently making an education as a precision mechanic because I am done with school. My favourite type of musics are Techno, Trap and Rap. My hobbies are hanging out with friends and playing games. The only games which I am playing the most are MTA and CS:GO at the moment.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

Monday - Thursday: 3 or 4 hours.

Friday - Sunday maybe 6 - 7 hours.

3. Your MTA carrer by now (only momentous):

I have been playing this game for about 4 years. At first I started playing on a race server called "VioRace". I was a newbie back then and that's why I tried to learn as much as I could. After a couple of months I joined a clan called "Cake Gaming". The clan had a great atmosphere and I have met a lot of great people but after a while the clan was closed for unknown reasons. A few months later, I joined a clan called "iRace". It was a great community back in the days with a lot of members. I have met a lot of friendly people such as Qualiti, Coldy and Cassio and much more. I didn't stay in "iRace" for a long time because Qualiti and Snowi opened a new clan called "elite Players!". So I left "iRace" and joined "elite Players!". After a really long time, I left "elite Players!" and became inactive because I had some problems in real life. After a long break, I joined a clan called "Nothing to lose" and met few more friendly people such as Beast, Furious, Natsuki and much more. After a few months the clan was closed and I stayed clanless for a long time. I started to search for different servers and that's how I found TfF. I was playing here for a long time, met many great people and after some months, I have joined this clan. I became better and better but after 1-2 months I got kicked because of my inactivity. The reason why I was staying inactive was because I had problems in real life once again. After a few weeks/months I started to play MTA again.

4. Have you been in any other clans?:

Cake Gaming | [Cake] - Closed 

iRace | iR|- Left

elite Players | eP! - left

nothing to lose | |-nTL-| - Closed

TheFavouredFew | /TfF\ - Kicked

5. What would be your obligation within the community:

Well, first of all this is the only server where I am playing the most. This clan has got many experienced members and I also want to be one of them. I also have some some great friends in this clan such as FlokkZ, TimeZ, Timbo360, PrimeZz,Nao and this one of the main reasons why I would like to join this clan. I can also punish rulebreakers, help new users, help at organizing tournaments and help in clanwars.

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

Well there are only 2 gamemodes where I am good at, these are DM and Hunter.

7. Something to add:

I know my English is not perfect but it's also not bad. Hopefully you understood each important phrase. I hope that you will give me another chance and if you do, I won't disappoint you this time!

If you need something just write me on Skype or Steam!

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198195553694/

Edited by Optimal!