Exclusiv's apply

Exclusiv

Good evening everyone,

• 1. General introduction:

My name is Steven Bults, I am 20 years old and I am living in The Netherlands. I Have got 2 brothers, one is Detox and the other one is not playing MTA. We have 2 dogs, black labradors. I am currently studying Facility Maagement at Hanzehogeschool in my city Groningen. (College). The study is all about the facilities that occur when for example organizing an event. (think about safety, food, toilets.)

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

I roughly play the game for like a few hours a day, some day more, some day less. it depends.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My MTA career started when i was 14, I think a lot of people already know my history but here we go: I started out in HoT, with some Dutch friends. That clan led to BTH (Believe the hype) with some of the best players of mta back in the time. after that clan collapsed I went to VIP. After a short time there I decided it was time to go to tff on request of a friend. (VonDutchy) And so i did, made an apply and i joined TfF. After some bad discisions i made, i got kicked on my own behalf. i still regret the things i did back in the days. After that i have always been clanless. I was busy studying and with my personal life. barely played MTA. But now I want to pick it up again, play more and be more active as before.

• 4. Your old clans:

HoT, BTH, VIP, TfF,

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I have racing skills, (not HC). I can participate in clanwars. I have also made some maps. I can be an active admin to make sure people have a good time in the server. Time passed by and i gained a lot of wisdom and age in the past few years. I am sure i will use this in a good way to help the server to a next level. 

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

Racing, mapping, CW, making people comfortable.  I like to joke sometimes but i can also be very serious.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

Be good

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to rad my application.

Cheers!