erased's JR (cancelled)

erased

1. General introduction:
Hey, my real name is Krasimir,but my friends calls me Krasoni(alias). In the gaming atmosphere i am known as erased.. I bring this trophy from 2008 till now and i am proud. I'm most known in the Destruction Derby(DD) space, since i am DD player and always have been. Now my acquaintance colleague knows as TREND suggested to play for you soo i decided to accept his proposal. 

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

Depends on my work schedule
 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My career always has been on a leval. I was in the best teams, I am a serious player who is loyal, but also defends his own. I am a fair player and that is why I am respected by the most of players (real and maturely) . I was the leader in one of the best top teams in the DD space, a team created personally by me also controlled in a raw way, which led to success 
1 year and half.. it could be more,but a few group of players tried to sabotage..after hacking our website and stuff... but this is another question. 
4. Your old clans:
[NBD]old one, [HHX] old one , [FOTL] old one , [TW], [JK] my team , [BJ], cP. , ePwn, [HC], 'TC|
5. What would be your obligation within the community:

DD cws and not only ....  I contribute a good reputation to the team as a whole
6. What do you personally think you're good at:  
These are intimate things .. I'm good at many  :D 

7. Something to add (optional):
I know you expect a serious,in detail and beautiful JR, but understand.. i am old stick already and very rarely during my career i have written an application and yeah ... i've never been good in this part .. essays and stuff :D Anyway, I think i've written everything briefly (most important) you need to know about me. From now on you decide whether to get to know me better or not. Peace .

Edited by erased