CzerkA's JR

CzerkA

^25A0C7128A307783F97EF51C7806A872D4FE032D38DAC9658C^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

• 1. General introduction: 
Hello there. My name is Batu I'm eighteen years old and I'm studying in University. I'm living in Turkey but my origin is Uzbekistan actually.My ancestors migrated to Turkey from Uzbekistan like milleniums ago or something don't know much 'bout that actually.My hobbies are swimming,playing basketball and playing football.I was professional swimmer by the way fifty meters eight lane but left swimming due to exams I miss those days actually.
• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 
As I said I'm studying. so don't actually have much time for this game but I play like three or four hours in total per day.
• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):
My MTA career has started in 2008. So I'll not be able to tell you everything that I've been through because even I can't remember all.My career started with playing freeroam because I was fan of Fast&Furious (stilliam) and so I was spending my time in servers which have real car mods and etc.Then I heard about DM that is how i started to play DM.I've joined a lot of clans and gained a lot of experience about people about being administrator and about having responsibility and more in my nine year MTA career.

• 4. Your old clans:
|WAO|  →  We are One
~pS| → Pure Skillz
xG| → Xtreme Gamers
EfE# → Eye for an Eye
|WmP|
SG|
vR|
-|RM|- → Revolution Mortal
WTF// → What The Fuck
• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:
I like this community and I'm playing there like four years and the requirement that The Favoured Few community need is justice for the players at server and I know I can be fair to the players and be respectful.
• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:
I think I'm good at DM and Hunter but as I just came back from inactivity that took my two years it will take time to get used to again. And I have a mapping career and I think im good at it.
• 7. Something to add (optional):
Some of my maps.

Thanks for Reading.
                                                                                                                                              -Best Regards,
CzerkA!.

Edited by cz3rka