Join Request by FlokkZ!

FlokkZ

Hello TfF Community!

Join Request by FlokkZ!

1. General introduction:

Hello, my name is Florian and I am 19 years old. I live in Kassel, a small city in Germany. I am currently visiting the 12th grade of an Highschool.

My hobbys are playing computer games and hanging out with friends. I am also in love with Hookahs.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

I play this game like 10 hours the week. Mostly, on weekends I am active, because I got the most time there. 

But, if I get more time to play, I would like 30 hours the week. I just did that some years ago. I was really active. 

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started to play MTA in the end of 2012. My first server I played on was Bloody Race.

I learned all the important stuff in that community and it was also my first clan, I guess.
After that I started to play on TfF and that was my second main server. I spent most of my MTA hours in TfF. I just love this server and I still do.

I reached about 2000 hours, only on tff. In my whole mta carrer, I reached more than 5000 hours.

Anyways,I have been in some clans already, some known, some not that known. But I learned much of being in clans.
After some time,I stopped playing MTA for like 3 Month to take a break. The whole game went boring for me and I started to play other games like Rocket League.

I came back since I started to play active with people like Ceeser or Atomix. They made me play this game again.

Sadly, after some problems between us, I left their clan, named UcS and started to play for my own on TfF. Now, I am back at it again to spend some time on TfF.

4. Your Past clans:

- Bloody Race (BR|)

- The favoured Few (/TfF\)

- European Pro Gamers (~[EPG]~)

- Elite master players (Emp|)

- Xtreme pro Racers (|-XpR-|)

- Firestarters of the Land ([FOTL])

- Very Important Players (>VIP<)

- Most valuable Players (#MvP!)

5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I would like to be a good admin on the TfF server. I mostly play on TfF, so I can be there to handle things.

Also, I know that the new script will bring some new people on tff, so I know that you guys need some active help.

After some MTA hours, I got enough experience to be helpful in clanwars, aswell. 

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I would say, I am good at playing MTA maps. I got a big map knwoledge.
Since I got older, I would say that I am able to handle admin things or other important things. 

7. Something to add (optional):

Thats all, thanks for reading my Join request.

Best regards,

FlokkZ

Edited by FlokkZ