Just loosing some words

BaSzTy

Hey guys,

since some of you may have noticed I recently re-joined this clan as a trial.

From this time on I frequently see people saying things like "Clanhopper, TfF sucks now, shit leader" etc.

The very first thing to make clear is that we are definitely no clanhoppers.

You may know the situation we were in during our stay in VIP. We just weren't happy in there especially with their Leader.

(Condom and me got kicked for example)

After that happened I did not want join a clan I don't know at all.

So, since I have been in TfF once already, I kinda know what's going on here.

But still, I'm pretty happy that I managed to join in the end, since I was concidered as a troublemaker back then (which I'm most likely not anymore)

For the part that "TfF sucks now and the leader is shit";

in my honest opinion it's not fair to say that this is the case only because some people left and joined.

That happens in every clan, just happened here a little bit faster recently.

The Favoured Few Clan made the decision to take these "ex-VIP's", so what?

We all don't want to be considered as such. We are just a bunch of people who want to spend some time around a nice community.

All of us are just people who enjoy playing the game with friends, nothing more, not less.

Always keep in mind that this is a game, not real life!

It's pretty unfair to insult us just because we were the lucky ones who managed to join this clan.

The only thing we want is a nice atmosphere here, which was clearly not giving in VIP.

So, VIP is the past for us and we're looking forward to having a nice time in this community,

Stay mature, remember this is just a game, otherwise, don't go changin'!

Congratulation for being trial you and condom, you all deserves for a chance and for somebody second chance..

In my opinion it's fair, since there is vote which picks trial everything it's fair, also if you all were in tff already i hope you choosed tff for the second time for a good reason.

EDIT: Want to add for the few people who says "those picks are so fast" in my opinion after 7 people or more left from TfF they need reinforcements

So if I join any other clan and leave it cause I felt uncomfortable because of leader can I get accepted to tff in 2 days too?

No offense but nobody cares about vip and nobody cares about clan which you came from. The point is tff accepted like 5 people 2 days after they made JR with ignoring the rest. Idk what was the point of making this topic cause if it was supposed to explain anything, it didn't.

Who cares? well , i don't care about you and members re-joined. Im very dissapointed because some other people deserves more chances than you and other guys, So leave a clan and 2 days later join in other, that is not be clanhopper , jumper etc? OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

I think ur not "hated" cause u guys came from VIP

Its more like the fact that you guys wrote a JR after leaving VIP, which is definitely not wrong, but tff accepted you guys for no reason after 2 days.

I mean come on..thats dumb.

What about the people who waiting for very long times to join Tff ... after many JR's and than something like this happen...ofc i would be hating you guys too if I already tried to join tff several times.

Even if its just a game, its still dumb to ruin it..

EDIT: But i dont want to say that u guys dont fit in the clan its just dumb how u guys joined