We out

SplAsH

the fact that is the second time that no one else in the clan gets involved in such stuff. Only the leadership. That's why me and my mates are taking this decision of leaving this clan. Is just too much and since we don't have a word in here is the same as we out.

so, i wait for my apologize from Ave, splash and few others ^^

btw ZeN you are a hero. i cant believe how was i so stupid that i didnt get the point of your saying (he'll know what im talking about)

Insulting you in Spanish? dude what the heck. Put that on google translate and see what you get. Like you are such a brainless guy. U ain't funny at all. And since I dont care about any of this any more I just wont do anything. Keep in mind you with your attitude will make other players leave. I feel sad for warrio ;c.

So that I'm a trial of TfF I should change my personality and act like a robot? You knew me while you were in TfF, you had plenty of oppurtinities to mute/ban me whatever, so why didn't you do it back then instead of publicly complain right now? Are you digging for attention or something? Because you dont seem to be anywhere close, but keep digginging sometime youll find it, but highly doubt it will affect me, or tff.. Nothing has changed except the fact that 2 members, and trials left using an easy excuse which they were looking for a good while I'm guessing.