We out

SplAsH

#We out

Many players told us to not make a join request here. But well we didn't pay any attention to them. Now as I see they were quite right. I didn't want to leave this clan nor anyone of us but some decisions led us to step back and leave what some people call ''Awesome community'' which from inside is even worse than most of the clans out there. For me the decision of new trials didn't concern me at all but I got mad that only two people chose them. Ruining other players opportunity to join here. But this time, After inviting pablow and Lordek it just went too far. For me a clan shouldn't be like this and I believe no other clan has the same aspects as this one. I don't hate these guys but just the fact that is the second time that no one else in the clan gets involved in such stuff. Only the leadership. That's why me and my mates are taking this decision of leaving this clan. Is just too much and since we don't have a word in here is the same as we out. Still that doesn't mean we won't visit the server quite often. Still I hope that Diinac stop making such ''Terrible'' Decisions. Hope the best for the clan.

Greetings, Alien, Michael, VonKasty, Maybe and SPLASH

The problem is: i can understand SPLASH and Alien, leaving...

But michael and vonkasty? You just been 3 days in TfF and you can already judge it? That's called hopping, and sad to say that to old team mates, which as far i know michael he's not clan jumper, kasty either... but now it's not the right decision by my opinion you guys can't judge clan/person by staying 3 days there, you just wanted to join for get the /TfF\ clan, even that i wish you all good luck in your future.

PS: Trials shouldn't complain what Empty did, but just say thanks to be choosen, want to remember you that 3 years ago, NBPLAYER invited FiNN to join in the clan without other people knows anything.

I'm not a guy who's making decisions because the other guys are doing it, but after the 2nd - 3rd time people just got invited I don't want to be a part of this Clan anymore. Even though I would have voted for some of these new Trials it's just very unfair for all the other guys who made a Join Request and hoped that they can be part of the Clan. As my old Clanmates already said they wont quit the server I wont quit the server I just dont want to be a part of the Clan. I hope the best for TfF and their Members to stay alive even If it looks like they are running into their own death. I had damn much fun and I felt like a King when I joined TfF but I'm out here... good luck!

/TfF\Maybe

And by the way, perhaps someone thinks why I got invited 4 months ago. I should help the Scripters with selfmade models in MTA for the new TfF Update.