Miket'z Join Request

Miketz

>>> Miketz's Join Request <<<

1. General Introduction :

â— My real name is Karman Mihai Daniel. I'm 15 years old, and i was born in Hunedoara, Romania. My hobbies are to play on quitar, to play on piano, to listen to the music, to have fun with my friends and to go to the gym. Few of you may know me as Miketz!. At moment i'm on an economics highschool, but i'll go on a design or arhitecture college. I'm not sure yet. I think i said enough for this subject.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

â— Well i'm only in 9th grade. So i have a lot of time for this game. I can say that i am playing MTA a lot. If you don't trust me, ask anyone who knows me. I'm like at 7:30 wake up, 7:45 going to the school, 15:00 i'm home then on 15:15 i'm going to the gym ( 4-5 days per week on gym ). On 15:30 i'm starting the work out. On 17:30 i'm going home, then going outside, only if any of my friends are coming. If not, MTA whole day ! So i can say, 5-6 hours per day, maybe a bit more, but depends if im going out or not.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

â— Only momentous ha ? I'm playing MTA for 7.6 years already. I started to play it on 30.10.2007 right on my birthday. Well, as any other player of MTA, i had a very first server.

Soldiers of Hell ( -SoH| ). I met a lot of good friends there, i won't tell their name cause it's not important. I've been in a lot of clans to be honest. DST (DST have been created on SoH's scoreboard so untill i joined SoH i was a DST member )SoH, PsE, cS, sR, VIP ,EPC, UAG, rG, and many others. Few months ago, i was a cS member, but we almost closed, and our ex-leader, WoRMs, decided to make a fuse betweem cS and rG. So, that's how i became a rG member. It was one of the most epic clan i ever saw. A lot of famous/popular mappers, like SVeteran, Snake,FataL, Control, and many others. It was really cool, just like a dream, i could say, but unfortunately, Megadreams came in our clan and cause of him, 10+ players left. All of those mappers, and good friends left. All he wanted was to "kill" rG and transform it to UAG. As you read, i agreed to fuse with rG, not UAG. That's how i became UAG member too.

One day i was very upset on Megadreams, that i left the clan. I know TfF for a loooong time but i never had the courage to make a join request. Thanks to Ave ( Thank mate <3 ) i finally decided to do it. I always wanted to join TfF. Hope it will become true.

P.S: This is a shot version of my MTA Career. It is way longer.

4. What would be your obligation within the community?

â— To be honest, i think my obligation within the community would be, administrating the server, once i am very active, to teach the new players on MTA, to give directions to the new players on the server. To take care of conflicts between the players, to answers on player's problems and questions. I'm not saying that my english is the best, but i think it is good enough to help the players and take care of big problems.

5. What do you personally think you're good at ?

â— I'm going to be as serios as i can. I am good at editing. I am not the best mapper, but i think i am pretty good. I know how to use Sony Vegas really good. I know how to use Photoshop ( i had a speedarts youtube channel ). I started to learn some scripting from an old friend of mine. And i hope to learn as much as i can from everything. Mapping, recording, designing, etc

6. Something to add :

Gmail: officialmiketz@gmail.com

Thank you, for your time to read my join request ! I have good intention with TfF !