Baeza's Join Request.

Baeza

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humm soo many good lucks.. most of you guys don't even know who's really baeza..

First of all you tried to be AiR, the when we didn't accept you, you joined Hg.. just to play the cw against AiR ..

AiR won the cw and then you left Hg because you got angry and you just wanted to won us, and that happened like 1 week ago, don't you remeber? nice jumper ;)..

Did you count how many kicks - bans and mute did you made in Hg? with me and a lot of other players..nice abuser..

sorry but hope you don't get accepted.. you just don't deserve to be in a team like this , you're just a very bad guy, your relationship with the chilean community for example sucks because you aren't friendly.. everytime i see you insulting someone, you think you're the king or something like that..

sorry for posting these here but i had to..

Humm soo many good lucks.. most of you guys don't even know who's really baeza..

First of all you tried to be AiR, the when we didn't accept you, you joined Hg.. just to play the cw against AiR ..

AiR won the cw and then you left Hg because you got angry and you just wanted to won us, and that happened like 1 week ago, don't you remeber? nice jumper ;)..

Did you count how many kicks - bans and mute did you made in Hg? with me and a lot of other players..nice abuser..

sorry but hope you don't get accepted.. you just don't deserve to be in a team like this , you're just a very bad guy, your relationship with the chilean community for example sucks because you aren't friendly.. everytime i see you insulting someone, you think you're the king or something like that..

sorry for posting these here but i had to..

First of all,Do you have proofs of this? Who are you to talk me like that,Who talks me about kid behaviour if you was really chilidish with yours friend in AiR..And i was in Hg? Bitch please,I just have friends there,And i have panel because of donator...And btw,If i kick you is because you make me mad,With your friends just giving me shit and making your stupids binds,I invite you to come at the server,Let's see if what you talk about its true.

Really your first try was with your account ' Spy ' And now this? Seems like you hate me,If i was bad with you in the past it's an external problem,Don't talk shit about my mta carrer if you don't even know me.

And with this i haven't nothing to hide,I already talked with Skillz about my mta carrer in the last 2 months.

lie more please :) and my proofs are a lot of chilean guys.. that you already insulted at least one time..

by the way who have a kid behaviour its you .. not me, if you were "mature" why you just ignore if i was "making you angry" plss don't lie more bro;)

Wow,Kid behaviour? And what about this;

yueTVGm.jpg

Without proofs your post have no sence man,Really you are who should stop with this annoying and useless lie,Go and fuck some others join request with your childish combo,But not the mine.

Your hating will not give what you want.