Stop deleting maps!

SplAsH

make a vote in this forum: 1. No skilled maps will be uploaded since new update , 2. you will upload skilled maps.

There is no point for doing it, the most of the people doesn't like nolife maps also shit maps

and there are no nolifers (except you), so looks like you're the only one, get life

as subshock said, wait till the update

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys don't agree with our decisions, you should stop playing here. We won't make any shit votes cause 2 boys are mad of deleting 1 bad mapped shit. Instead of crying and making long sentences for discussion here you could do something userful like tiding room or at least help your parents.

ps. that means we will delete every shit and we won't give a fuck about crying and forum votes :fbthumbup:

ladies, stop trying to make trouble, we as TfF stand behind our map uploaders, if that in the case of the "no-lifers" as you call yourselves is not good enough for you, that i advice you to indeed find another server to spam those maps on, were trying to be and stay attractive to all levels of players, not just the elite few, so we upload up and you do nothing but spam-buy em, then yes, they will be deleted or limited, cause you guys dont have the soul right to have fun, this goes to all players on our server.

"so we upload up and you do nothing but spam-buy em, then yes, they will be deleted or limited," this is the same with this fucking easy shit, god damn... i play so much easy maps (the same maps) like ~3-4 times a day and need to wait on so much maps 10minutes cuz of this shit hunter fights.

This is so much more annoying then just a skilled map

If you guys don't agree with our decisions, you should stop playing here. We won't make any shit votes cause 2 boys are mad of deleting 1 bad mapped shit. Instead of crying and making long sentences for discussion here you could do something userful like tiding room or at least help your parents.

ps. that means we will delete every shit and we won't give a fuck about crying and forum votes :fbthumbup:

You are not helping this clan at all. Stop playing here? Losing all donations etc..? You are doing a good job, Keep it up and you'll be the only player online. looks like you guys do whatever you want. Not what you are supposed to or you should do to get more players, You are doing the opposite. You can close this thread, I won't waste my time for something you won't give any single fuck.

if you fail on those maps, then you can improve your dm skills aswell

Failing doesn't improve your skills, Training does.

if they can make it, so can you, so you can improve your hunter skills

Hunter skills.. By people crying because of my style. I'll improve my insulting skills, I'm sure of it.