Stop deleting maps!

SplAsH

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone please ease up with the insulting and aggression, there are surely other places you can show an attitude like this, TfF is apparently an exception. Onto this topic, no one particularly knows TfF's background, there are merely a few players who have been with us since the very beginning, the early days, and are still taking part in our community with all of the knowledge behind. TfF has exclusively been an oldschool server, as our former founder 'Reckless' has expected it to be and wanted it to be. It has merely been an oldschool server till the mapping industry has evolved, all of the new, modern, or what you like to call imposing maps, have occurred. Now the thing is, TfF has experienced lots of changes during this developing period and it apparently affected on the playerbase as well. TfF has completely and utterly changed into an inimitable DM Race server, which was of course a great move and everyone has been satisfied. Moving on, we all are familiar with MTA's past happenings which merely includes mapping style transforming/deforming what ever you want to call it, due to these new upgraded mapping tools. In my frank opinion this year has been entirely and utterly atrocious and horrific considering how the maps really started to look like, everyone particularly fell in love with these ''skill'' maps which is completely alright, I mean everyone has his own mapping taste, common sense. But the main problem that has occurred as you could have already experienced was this what SubShocK has already mentioned, overmuch buying, continuously purchasing the same maps, which instantly caused a lack of delight and entertainment, thanks to these who have been exclusively dedicated and addicted to these maps. Like guys seriously, we earnestly have heaps of maps and you started to buy the same maps over and over again which contantly goes in circles. Don't say we are losing member quantity because we have removed some maps which in your opinion have been the ''key'' to main entertainment within our server, we are mainly losing quantity because the maps are exclusively being overplayed. This has been merely one of the best solutions we could possibly have chosen and as a matter of fact, all of the maps that have been removed due to the reason that I've pointed out above, will be uploaded onto the server sooner or later when finally our update gets released.

That's about it. In case you want to ask me further questions referring to this conversation or any other kind of question, don't hesitate to contact me on Skype right away: dinko.juranko

Cheers.