Stop deleting maps!

SplAsH

Since the idea of '' Report bugged maps '' came up most of the best/skilled maps have been deleted. Without skilled maps there's no point of gettin' better. Is really boring to play only ''Smooth'' maps, Most of them are really easy which make them ''Hunter maps''(That are really enjoy). But i want to be better in Death match like other people in the server.

What I'm trying to say is that you must upload those skilled maps that everyone likes. For example: Dark skills paradise, Need for skill II, Gus v.9, Tentimes v.6 etc. Those maps were in the server before but i don't really know who was the scientist who deleted 'em.

• [DM]IntreLeX - Force Experience
  • Boring Map.
  • [DM]Wappie V53.0 - Don't sell my bike EXTREME
  • Boring Map.
    ​
  • [DM] BriaN - Track Matters
  • Unplayable map. (actually i was thinking about this before , but was waiting for a report)

Is that really a reason to delete maps? Because they are boring? Everyone have different points of view and no one likes the same thing. For me Brian's map '' Track matters'' Is really nice, Is not unplayable is just skilled somehow. Intrelex's map was one of the first DM maps that I've played and i still like it.

The only reason to delete a map is because they are bugged. For example if they don't have script or if is impossible to pass them. Therefore, If you keep deleting those kinds of maps you will lose some players. A good example of that would be me. Since the maps that i liked the most were getting deleted i was getting bored and finding new servers with those maps. I used to buy Hunter maps and a Non-smart guy set the ''buy a fun map limit'' to 200 minutes. So what's the point of playing in a server where the best maps are getting deleted? When skilled mappers don't want their map here because they are sure that you guys will delete them. I really hope you take this topic in consideration.

SPLASH#

​

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God finally, its so annoying that every skilled map getting deleted, if i ask subshock why? hes always saying something like i would overbuy this maps, but if i play on the server, the whole time im playing this easy maps and its always the same easy maps, i mean there are still guys who want a challenge and likes to play and finish skilled maps like gus v9 or brian - track matters (this map is 0% RLY 0%!!!! buggy! all guys crying in the start but i NEVER failed there in ~100 try's) or all of skills.

sry for my bad english, i wanted to do a thread like this months ago but , as you can see my english skills are to bad to do a discussion like this.

What you think you guys are better then players that reporting for those maps?We lost a lot of players because your nolifers overbought shits. I never deleted map without reason , as you mentioned

• [DM]Wappie V53.0 - Don't sell my bike EXTREME
  • [DM]IntreLeX - Force Experience

It's better that players camping at start because they don't know where to go?

I know this topic is specially for your nolife maps not for maps what deleted for being boring.

Anyways , since i'm map uploader i won't add them back till new update.

If you want to talk with me , you got my skype ,go ahead.

Those both maps which i called boring were played at DGE , and what you think we have to blow every single player that don't know the map ? there's a lot of maps that can be played insated of this , so try to undertand it.

If i'm doing something wrong with this , TfF administartion will warn me don't worry.Noone blamed my work yet anyways.

Those both maps which i called boring were played at DGE , and what you think we have to blow every single player that don't know the map ? there's a lot of maps that can be played insated of this , so try to undertand it.

If i'm doing something wrong with this , TfF administartion will warn me don't worry.Noone blamed my work yet anyways.

I'm not even trying to blame you. Just think for a moment, If people don't like the skilled maps why they even buy it? Months ago the server used to have more players than now and i guess that would be a reason. This is the only DM server on MTA without skilled maps.

Start a poll about this, Let's see the votes and you'll see if I'm wrong. It doesn't matter if you are so lazy to train a map or if you don't want to. You can pass a lot of skilled maps without nolifing it. And no one is going to warn you because most of the tff members don't like the skilled maps for different reasons, but still we are the guys who play in the server. Without us you guys wouldn't be no one so why you don't try to give us fun? Something to stay on the server till the new update?

There's some maps which i didn't deleted yet , so it's for you , play them till update.

And main reason that we lost our players is our nolifers , that don't leting others play normally.

I'm starting poll in server tonight , so players voting if we will keep the map or not.

noxito this topic isn't for your Iwantor v9 dude , how much time i said you i won't add that map in server. can't you forget this map gosh.