SplAsH's Join request :D

SplAsH

1. Tell us something about yourself:

Well My name is Silvio Jansel Vargas, but i prefer to be called Jansel. I'm 15 years old. I'm from Dominican republic but i moved to USA 3 years ago. I like to play baseball, Play Basketball, Mta and Also play in my Ps3.

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)

Well, on School days i play 4 - 5 hours in TfF server, 1-2 hours in training servers maybe training hunter or some maps. On Weekends or holidays i play 8 -13 hours because i have nothing to do in my house and i play sport in the school or after it.

3. In which clans you were before?

iG// 2.3 Years ago. [sV] 2 years ago. I was in 2 other clans that i made with my friends but i dont remember the tag.

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience).

I started to play MTA since 2010 When i was in Dominican Republic. I started to play DD in a server called '' Real destruction Derby '' I played there for 8 months then the server got closed. However i tried to look for some others DD servers till i found GTA.RU New life DM/DD server. While playing DM maps i was really bad because i was new at it and i had a really bad laptop which i used to lag all the time. After i knew how to play a little bit i was looking for non-laggy servers there i found iG// i tried to play as nice as i could so i can join it because it was really a good clan with friendly members after 2 weeks i joined however clan got renamed to JfF they kicked some members and one of those was me. JfF was a good clan but after some time was renamed to ~ReG|. I didn't like that clan anymore but i used to play a lot in the server because i didn't lag so much there So i found aR server and i started to play there. After 1 month playing there i made my JR however i didn't got accepted nor refused. Then i was playing even more there to try to make another JR to try my luck but clan got closed. I didn't want to lag anymore so i was saving to buy a new pc. Then i just started to play in ~ReG server till it got closed for an unknown reason. After that i played in the sv for 1 week and then i left because my laptop was really bad and the fps kicker used to kick me all the time. Then i used to play hunter the all day in tg server. I played there for 1 month and i became really good at it. However, some friends told me why you train hunter when u can't pass a dm map? i started to think about it and i started to build my pc. After i did it and started to play mta i was really bad the first week because of the keyboard. and i was really bad in hunter because of [ ] but then i started to adjust in this new pc and everything was easier then i trained hunter a little bit and i'm not so good nor so bad. After i got this pc i started to play in PiA server. I really wanted to join that clan but after some time i didn't like it. One reason is the server. You can buy fix and flip and i was like this sucks after that i started to play the all time in TfF server Where i met some friends like Amrou, n30x, and boxter.

5. Why you would like to join us?

1. The server Is epic there are friendly members which i like to talk with and some members which i'd like to meet.

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english? Well, I guess i'm able to speak and write. And if i make some english fails i'm sorry i'm dominican and we talk spanish but i'm learning more english everyday in the school

Something to add: (If not leave blank) : I hope you like my JR i tried to make it as short as i could :). If i made a mistake please tell me so i can correct it and don't do it again.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]