-NT's application

Alone

1. Tell us something about yourself:

My name is Jared, I'm 15 years old and I live in The Netherlands nearby Amsterdam.

I'm always in for a joke, I love to prank but I can be serious as well.

2. How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)

Probably 4 hours a day

3. In which clans you were before?

EoS| -DG| and -rG-

4. Since when you play MTA? (experience)

I started playing MTA in the summer of 2011, the first server I ever started playing in was TG. But I didn't start with playing DM. I started playing fun first. I used to play it with 3 very good friends of mine. They later introduced me to 2 new gamemodes. Destruction Derby, and DeathMatch. At first, I hated both of them very very much. But we had those days where everyone was on vacation, so we didn't have anyone to hang out with. So I decided to give DM another try. When I gave it another try, I started enjoying it more and more. I became better in it, so that maps lasted longer for me to enjoy instead of failing at the first 20 seconds.

I have been playing MTA a lot since then, and I still enjoy it every single day.

5. Why you would like to join us?

I want to join TfF, because I always wanted to know how its like to be in a good clan for once.

I love playing here, I always have fun here. I enjoy the atmosphere and the members are kind!

6. Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

Yes.

Something to add:

I used my old MTA experience from my previous join request to rG.

I hope its not a problem.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 2 weeks later...