JR|Tornado (one is in request by mistake,you can delete i )

Skull

Hey all. My real name is Valentino and I am from Croatia. I am born 12.6.1997. (16 years now) . I have a lot of interest in joining TFF . I play GTA since i was 7 years old (with small breaks) and MTA for about 2.5 years (1 year freeroam and 1 year Race) . I know how to map (my newest vol3 -->https://www.youtube....h?v=8z6INQK2SFY<--,working on some fts , That includes using Nextreme,Arezu mapping tools and OMG scripting tools,vol4 comming soon) , I know how to use SonyVegasPro12 , Know also how to use Photoshop and GIMP (Image editors) , currently learning (in school) of using C# (sharp,Programming tool) , I also know a litle of meta scripting . PC specs : Intel i3 quad core 3,3ghz , 8GB Kingstone RAM, nVIDIA GT630 2GB ( going to upgrade ) , MSI h61m-p20(g3) motherboard , stock 400w power supply , 21,5 " LED screen (1920x1080) . I wouldn't want to rate my skills ... If i know the map i would probably finish it and if i don't im realy lucky and can handle some small fails and makeing them right. Hunter skills are good , not pro but good.(training in FFS).My english is 10/10 (all A in school) and only know how to swear on Italian. Overall why I want to join is because TFF members seems frendly and I think this is one of the rare clans that have members that are not from same country, clan that talks only english (as I could see in server) and have realy nice skills.

Xfire:Valoha

TS3 : Have ;)

Facebook : if needed contact me on skype nick above.

Thank you for reading this :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...