Boxter's Application

Boxter

Music:

tcWzVUlrzdc]

Tell us something about yourself:

Hi my nick is Boxter and i have 16 years.

How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)

i can play 2 or 3 hours for day, sometimes play only 4 days for week but it is just when i'm tired.

In which clans you were before?

DM
Clans: -RoT- ( 2 Months: Was deleted by his creators.), LxG// ( 11 Months: I left. )

Note: A lot of guys know me when i was -|Xr|- but Xr was a sub-clan, I was in Xr 5 Months think.

Shooter:
Clans: HTW, hDn//, (i can't remember but was almost 10 clan think)

Since when you play MTA? (experience)

My life in MTA!

29 10 2012

My Life like Shooter:
I've started to play MTA when was scripter and Mapper of SA:MP, long time after, left of samp and started to play MTA, Join to play in FFS Server and play Shooter, was cool and funny, and joined to hDn// clan, when was playing got a invitation to HTW clan and accept, after of all (join to another clans, Kick, mute etc.... ), decided to left of Shooter and started to play DM.

10 1 2013 - 3 months after

Play for first time DM play my first DM map... I remember the first map was Andershell v5 Pure Skills Paradise II, really hard xD i didn't know how to jump and how do flip's bw and anothers shits :x, with the time learned to drive "The basic" ......

5 2 2013 1 month after

Join to play in XPG Server, there learned how to drive "like the oldschool", Tara maps, Razor maps and Justin Maps xD ( X5 FTW XD ),i wanted join to XPG but didn't got the approval by the Leader...

1 4 2013 2 months after

Join in TfF server in those days TfF not was a popular Server, but was cool... the maximum of Players was 20... well... i left MTA in august of 2013( Was tired of all )...

27 5 2013 1 months after

i Back to MTA

And started to play in XPG after got to RoT server and there join my first Clan... but RoT didn't stay online long... i got to LxG server and join to LxG team, There play my first Clan War.

30 8 2013

Started to play TfF Again and this time TfF is a famous Server.

20 2 2014 6 months

Left of LxG clan but still playing in TfF and LxG.

Today

I wrote my First Join Request in TfF Clan.

My life like mapper!

I've started to do maps since 2012 (November)
My first DM map was this:

My fiirst shooter map was this:

My last shooter map:

My last map for the moment

Why you would like to join us?

I Want to join because i have a lot of Brothers here and is nice clan:3
too because AvG is Nigga hu3.

(edit) Seriously:

TfF is a clan well done with member stable and with a great work in Server, having nice people with you is cool, you can to talk and get friends... I have much Friends in TfF as much like members.. really my stay here is very friendly and funny, I hope join here.

Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

i'm learning english as you can see...
only write.... ye i know is useless a member that can't speak english but well.... i'm trying to learn english.

Something to add: (If not leave blank)

Hope get his approval

sorry if some information are wrong but i can't remember the Day/months Exactly
You can help me too clicking in "Like this"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing is not that funny, because you're writing an application and not just any text... Applications are important ( in my opinion ), maybe someones forgot it :x

Hope you will start a serious application too...

As example: I Want to join because i have a lot of Brothers here and is nice clan:3 too because AvG is Nigga hu3.

I hope you are not seriously, wanted to get some laughts and will make an overedit.

But good luck bro <3

it not its seriously, Not all need be seriously

you need to see this like some funny to read, Not seriously like all those Jr's.

If you want it seriously tell me, and i will to edit all this Jr again

Thanks guys.

Edited.