Joinrequest by FloX

#FloX^

Hey TfF community!

thats my JR for TfF..

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Florian, i come from Germany/Kassel. I am living in Kassel since 16 years. I am 16 years old. My hobbys are : playing MTA, CS GO and more, meeting friends and playing with my Dog *-*.

MTA is my life...

How intensive do you play this game?: I play MTA most of the week. After school, I come home, after doing my Homework I start to play MTA. So I play 3-6 hours a day.

In which clans you were before?:

I was in:

BR| = Bloody Race (2 month)

|-XpR-| = Xtreme pro Racer (just 1 month)

-PEG- = Project Epic Gaming (2-3 month)

Since when you play MTA?

I started to play MTA since over 1 year. At first I played on a Reallife server called Vio Reallife . Later, I found many DM/Race servers, so I wanted to see how it is. My first DM server was Bloody Race (BR). There i played over 1500 hours. PEG opened the first time as a group on BR. I joined in PEG and I had much fun there. But, my Schoolnotes went bad so I stoped playing MTA for 2 month. After this MTA break, Bloody was boring, I searched a new server, I found a pro clan called |-XpR-|. So I started to play on XpR server. I joined in XpR and after one month i left. At the same time I started to play on TfF server. I found my love at this server. So today I am playing on TfF already.

Why would you like to join us:

I really like the Athomphere on TfF, many people are adult and not kiddy. I love the TfF community, also i have many friends in TfF. I play on TfF all day. I love the script and the maps there.

Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

I hope so :wacko:, my english is really not the best, but I am learning english everyday in school and at home.

I hope its good enough.

Something to add:

I can help in some Cw`s, cause i have much MTA experience and I know many maps. I did some videos on Youtube, but it isnt the best quality... :D (FloXMTA)

You can contakt me in skype : SilverTheDark

Thanks for reading my JR :)

FloX!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]