Anass JR for /The Favoured Few\ [ Trying anotha time :( ]

ShAndo

Tell us something about yourself:

My name is Anass , i am 15 years old . i am from morocco , i live on Meknes city . I am an expert gamer , i love spending my time on MTA specially TFF server . I love Dancing [ HARDTYL3 ] & Drawning . and i joined a team for football on my real life . :)

Since when you play MTA?:

Well, I joined MTA 4-5 years ago , i was playing on RP / Zombies server , i felt borred then i found DD gamemode , i Played there like 1 year then i found DM gamemode , the first community i played with this gamemode was -ffs- then on 2011 TFF was created , i wasn't playing here so much then i joined EPG , i played for 5 mounths i left playing there because the same events are happining everyday , i wasn't interresed then i return to -ffs- , i played there almost 1 year then i return to TFF , I created my own account , i start my activity here and know i wanted to join this awesome team !

Why would you like to join us?:

I Show my self worthy on Forum & Server . i play here too much , i help people , i get fun with them . i wanted to join to Help this team , i would help you with my activity , im always on the server i will moderate it , i was trusted on all my previous Teams i left them because i want something better , and its TFF <3

Are you able to speak/write proper english?:

Of course, I learn English on my school and everybody can understand me either me i could understand them so i could note it 9/10 [:me-gusta:]

My Old Clans:

Well i'm a mapper & Recorder , my old clans were :
- /AiR\ Awesomes In Races.
- -sK- sKilled
- |KoN| Kings Of Night.
- LxG// Latins Xtreme Gamers
- TS Twin Stars.

Something to Add :

Well , thanks for reading My JR , i hope i'll get it and lemme show you my map :

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]