Spotlight Application

Spotlight

Tell us something about yourself:

Hey guys i'm Samuel Jesus, i'm 18 years old and i'm in hight school. Well i like be with my friends, have fun with them, i like ride skate and bmx but more skate, i play footsal (football in diferent field with 5 players in one team), i have girl friend and i live with my grandmother because my father live in France and my mother don't care about me. Well this is my live i don't know more to say. :D

How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)

Well i play this game everyday i think, i play at least 4h a day, maybe less maybe more i don't really know.

In which clans you were before?

Well my first clan was xG (portuguese clan), i learn to play there and i played there like 1 half year and i saw VIP because some my friends said "hey check VIP, they grow up fast" and i start play in VIP more and more, i left xG and diceded to join in VIP, well i meeted some good friends and i meeted SkillzZ (now TfF), well i joined VIP and VIP start go down, and i helped VIP but...

Well i saw TfF and saw my all friends in TfF so i diceded to play in TfF.

Since when you play MTA? (experience)

I play MTA since maybe 3 years, maybe less maybe more i don't really know, well some Portuguese guys teach me how to play and SkillzZ teach me a lot too.

Why you would like to join us?

Well i'd like to join in TfF because have nice server, nice atmosphere and have all my friends.

Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

Well i'm able to spaek/write english, not perfect as you can see but i can undestand.

Something to add: (If not leave blank)

Well i have v2 map and one ft with Blue and FrooN but was deleted from youtube.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic