Jr for TfF by AnTi-Z

AnTi-Z

Hello boys and girls this here is my join request for /TfF\

Tell us something about yourself:Hello my name is Robin 16 years old and have birthday on the 12/14/1997.I´m borned in Germany/Hamm a small City. And now I Live in the near of Köln like 1 hour from them. Right now i live in Dülmen its small like a village and im in class 9 my hobbys are playing Computer games,Playstation4 or Xbox360 .Also i´m meeting sometimes my good Friends.

How intensive do you play this game?:Well i play that game 5-6 hours per day and on holidays a bit more like 6-8 hours but its different

In which clans you were before? I was before in

7S*= Seven Stars=Closed

p0rn|=Performance is our mission

TfF=The favourite Few = Leaved (After one month)

vR*=Valiant Racers=Leaved (After 3 weeks)

Since when you play MTA?

My MTA career has been started for rought 3 years in september 2011 . First i played DD (Destruction Derby) maps on the SMT server after a long time (3 months) i wanted to try DM/Death Match also on the SMT server it was once my favourite server.After 3-4 Months i joined 7S Seven Stars which had a really bad server and bad member. Sometimes i tried to play on TG,FFS and TfF i had alot of fun there. Than i joined after a big while in march 2013 p0rn| it was a very fantastic clan with many of my friends with iRenox as leader.After some weeks p0rn was fousioned with TfF after some Days i leaved,because i had a bad feeling to stay because my very low skills and my behivor but now i want back to TfF with more Expierience and much more fun to stay there.

Why would you like to join us:I really like the Athomphere and i have alot of friends there too.Also i really enjoy the server im playing there since one year there but with other nicknames like NeoX,Bionic or like now AnTi_Z

Are you able to speak/write a proper english?:Well i dont have the best english but im still learning so for my conditions its okay

Something to add:Normal im a really friendly and awesome guy when i had a good day sometimes im a bit pissed of some guys in school or at home.And i really hope u guys give me a second chance to join i really use the chance if i become the second one

Here are some maps what i already created:I know not that very awesome maps but im still learning it

AnTi_Z ft DubleX ft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyidXbcOWjI

Soundbeats ft AnTi_Z The Acquaintance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KOtz6HdwCc

Thanks for Reading my Join Request for TfF i really hope you like it i really gave my best for it .Bye your AnTi_Z

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]