FluX's Join Request

FluX

About myself:

Hello, my name is Jan, I am 16 years old and live in Germany. My passion and main hobby is programming, which I started learning 4 years ago. At first I learned programming in c++ with the main goal of creating games, which I am still trying to learn. Besides programming, I am also interested in Physics, which I am probably going to study in university after graduating from school.

MTA and Me:

An old friend of mine told me about this mod years ago back in eXo times. So thats where I initially started playing with the nickname "Jan". I was very bad and I did not have fun at all. But I kept on playing for my friend, because he was really into this game. And after a while I got better and started to like this game more and more. My friend stopped playing it pretty early, but I found some nice contacts: DraPeD and RaGeX. They were both playing on eXo too and they teached me almost everything I know about MTA. From here on I don't really remember what happened, but the next thing do know is that I changed my name to "FluX" and joined ~pS|. That was the first real Clan I joined in. In addition to that I started playing on ffs and TG, so I was a late-comer. Around that time I also started and finished my v1 and my feat with Breaker. Not much after that I started learning scripting and I felt really superior with my basic knowledge and joined >VIP< as a scripter, which was a big mistake from my side. At that time I noticed that I was not good at all in Scripting so I focused more on it and got really good. At this time I felt really safe to join a clan as a scripter, so I joined ftw and became the main scripter. After several hours of work we managed to make a decend server, but we had money problems which caused the clan to collapse. Since then I have not done anything major.

Why you should choose me:

I am a friendly and active person, who likes to take on challenges in scripting and concept designing. I have many ideas for gamemodes and gui designs, which could help TfF's server alot.

Here are two of my maps I created, they are not the best, but I had fun doing them.

FluX || V2 || Protect TroniK

Last words:

This was my Join Request for TfF, I really hope that you enjoyed reading it. Thank you for your attention, I will see you on the server.