FloriaN's Join Request

Keglis

Hey guys

Tell us something about yourself:

My name is Dovydas, I live in Lithuania, I am 15 years old. The main hobby I've got, is street workout.

How intensive do you play this game? (h/day)

I usually play 2 or 3 hours a day. I can't nolife that much as I used to do because of school.

In which clans you were before?

{RTD}, Emp|, ~TS~, /TfF\

Since when you play MTA? (experience)

My mta career began like 2+ years ago.

I was pretty bored and my friend suggested me this game. We went to the {RTD} (Race The Death) server. I enjoyed playing there. Nolifing has started. I spent about 5 or 6 hours a day in that server. Finally i joined the clan. I was really happy to play there and to be in the clan. However, the clan collapsed. I had a friend called eDev which was in Emp clan. So I started to play there. I easily got accepted to the clan. The leader wasn't the best, so after some time I left the clan. I was playing mta alone for a long time till eDev invited me to join ~TS~. I joined it. It was pretty nice to play in there, the clan members were friendly and we had awesome clan wars. A leader decided to leave the clan. He promoted eDev to the clan leader. Then eDev promoted me to co-leader (i think, i can't remember so good : D). After some great time, I left the clan and had a break of mta. Finally I got back. FiNN was the one who told me about TfF, so I started playing in there. It was an awesome experience, I really enjoyed it. Playing there improved my skills a lot. So finally i wrote a join request, and I got accepted. I was really happy till something happened with my mta, I wasn't able to play it anymore, so the leaders kicked me. That was a huge break. I am back now, and I am continuing my career.

Why you would like to join us?

I would like to join this clan because of the great atmosphere, great crew, helpful players. Also, this clan is one of the most powerful. I would like to be a part of it again.

Are you able to speak/write a proper english?

My english is not the best. But I think it's good enough and you are able to understand me.

Respectfully,

FloriaN

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 3 weeks later...